Too many installs to activate

Hello, Damien, I bought a new iMac and did a Time Machine instal todayl. I have removed Audirvana from the old Mac (and from my Mac Mini that I wanted to keep it on) and, despite now not having it on any computer I get the too many installs message. Please help me. Alex

PS I know there are other threads but I hope by starting a new one you see this message - I need my precious Audirvana back…

Hi Damien, can you please sort this, need to get up and running again. Thanks, Alex

Are you on holiday on a remote island with no internet?

Buenas tardes. Me pongo en contacto contigo por el siguiente motivo: Compre AUDIRVANA hace tiempo y el ordenador donde lo tenia instalado falleció repentinamente y ahora en mi ordenador nuevo cuando introduzco la clave de licencia me dice que la tengo en otro ordenador y no me deja activarla.
Te escribo mis datos para que me la puedas reactivar y así poder utilizarla. Gracias.

Muchas gracias.
Espero lo hagas rápidamente para poder solucionarlo, pues ahora estoy usando la versión de prueba.

Un saludo.

Hi Damien, please ignore my request - I’ve managed to sort this out. Alex

Hi, i have the same problem while trying to install to a new pc…despite now not having it on any of my old computer, I get the too many installs message. Please help me.

Hello @Atrocitus,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers.

To install Audirvana on your Mac, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-mac/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Buenos días y buena suerte.
Muchísimas gracias.
Instalado y activado.
Un saludo.

Javier

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.