Track sorting

Hallo - i noticed in AS a lot of Albums do not show the right sorting order.
They do show correct in the previous Auirvana version. I can manually resort in the playlist view however i wonder if i need to to something else?
I did notice that in the Metadata not every track showed that the Track belonged to Disc X of X. But as written this wasn‘t a Problem before.

I have the same problem…

I solve this problem by either removing the CD 1 of 1 tag or making it consistent for all tracks.

2 Likes

As @ADAlvarez mentions it’d probably be worth checking the tags for for tracks 4 and 11. They may not have a disc number associated with the tag:

Thanks, I did notice this and adjusted ist manually and then it worked. However, the funny thing is that this same album is showing in right order in the previous versions of Audirvāna.
I just switched to AS and I am suprised finding many albums I have to rework now by using the same data.

2 Likes

Yes I just posted with this same problem. Hopefully they will sort this out because it would take me forever to edit all my albums in Audirvana again.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

You should not have to change your metadata. If you do not have this option enabled:

You may remove and add your folder again in the local settings of Audirvāna Studio to have this setting being effective.

Hi Antoine, should it be not enabled? I tried both ways and it didn‘t change anything.

When you disable it, you need to sync your library, have you done this?

Yes I did.

You clicked on the sync button or your removed and added your folder again in the local settings of Audirvāna Studio?

Hello,

I just clicked on the sync botton. Do i need to remove the libary on then add back by disabling the above ?

I will need to check this if there is not a bug related to this. In the mean time, if you remove the synced folder and add it again, this should work.

Hi Antoine,

Reloading the libary with above procedure worked. I checked a couple of albums and now they appear in the correct Track Order.
Merci!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.