Trail Version - Should there be a streaming tab?

Hi,

Using MacOS 14.1. Not sure what I did wrong, but while installing the trial version (2.5.11), I pointed Audirvana to my Apple Music folders to discovery downloaded music. I was hoping it would also duplicate my apple streaming music (not downloaded). Then to my surprise, I realized it’s only integrated with Tidal, Qobuz and “Hi Res” streaming services. So started a Qobuz trial. Not being familiar with Qobuz and assuming it works similar to Apple, I found some music I wanted and just clicking on songs, it plays fine streaming. Not sure how to get the equivalent to the “Add” feature in Apple Music, so I imported it now on my computer. All I want to do is have Qobuz show up in the side pane, along with internet radio in Audirvana.

Is the Streaming tab for adding Qobuz/Tidal? Or is the streaming feature not available in the trail version? Do I need to reinstall due to the fact that I started the Qobuz trial account after installing Audirvana?

If you are using version 2.5.11 then you are probably trialling Audirvana Origin? not Studio which is on version 2.8 as we speak. Origin is for playback of a local library and does not include access to streaming services, radios and podcasts.

2 Likes

@Djm1960 resume it pretty well…
but anyway, don’t stay at 14.x.suck, update to 14.4… :slight_smile:

Doing a clean install to 14.4 when I set up iCloud had loads of issues with setting up EtoE Encryption. What took about 15 seconds on 14.3.1 suddenly took an hour with loads of freezing of the iCloud pane in system settings. Still I think 14.4 has a few issues!

Here is Audirvana… EtoE Encryption, iCloud, is your problem :slight_smile: