Two instances of Audirvana in the same computer

Do they count as two computers?

I’d like to keep my old Audirvana 3.2 running in my current OS while testing a new install in Mojave where I plan to run DIRAC for room eq.

I can de-authorize, but want to know before proceeding.
Of course, if it runs as expected, I will use the new version. :slight_smile:

You can have Audirvana 3.2 and 3.5 on the same computer, you will have a conflict when it comes to streaming connection but you should not be asked for your license key. If it’s the case, come back to me with your order reference and I can figure this out.

Hi Damien,

For some time now, I have been using Audirvana both on my home-office MacPro and on the MacMini of my studio. I never had a problem and never had to re-license.

A few days ago I installed a copy of Mojave on a second partition of the MacMini (which is still running Mavericks due to several hardware drivers dependencies). I also installed Audirvana 3.2 and was asked to insert my license but did not get any warnings. It was when I re-opened Audirvana on Mavericks, when I was informed that there were many installed copies of the program.

I do not intend to stream. I just want to keep 3.5 running in Mojave (one copy running on the MacPro and another on the MacMini) and keep 3.2 working in the Mavericks partition to be able to use my old soundcard for measurements and my Hiface EVO interface to drive my Buffalo DAC.

Do you think this is possible?
TIA
Rod

Can you give me your order reference so I can check your license in the database?

Sure. Avangate order number 58287285.
Thanks!

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers.

You don’t need to reinstall Audirvana to use your license key again.

Thanks Damian. I had to re-licence both computers, and the Mac Mini accepted the license this time.
What is not clear to me is if I can have a total of 3 instances of Audirvana in these two computers.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.