Unable to alter track order on my playlist

I used to be able to reorder tracks on my own playlists, but I can no longer do so? They are also in a different order to that which I first set. Can I do anything?

Hello @barrytzeppelin, can you check you settings in Audirvana>Sort Criteria if you have “Sorting Manual playlists” enabled?

1 Like

Hi Damien3. I have ‘sort also <Manual Playlists’ disabled and ‘sort Dreaming Owned Playlists’ disabled. It’s driving me mad. The same thing is happening in my old Audirvarna Plus now! Could it be an incompatibility on my computer that is causing it?

Might be unrelated but my search on my Mac seems to have gone. I can’t even search in an individual app like Mail? I can’t use spotlight all

You should export your playlist and delete your database since using the 3.2 and 3.5 version of Audirvana at the same time can damage your database. You can delete the library database file to restart from scratch

1.  Open its Go menu

2.  Pressing the option (or alt) key, and maintain it pressed. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.

3.  Click on this Library command

4.  In the Finder window that opens, navigate into Application Support, then Audirvana

5.  You’ll find there the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite (This is the one for Audirvana 3.5, the other is for the older version 3).

Hi Damien3. I have done that. It doesn’t seem to have cured the maverick Play Queue. Why when I stream a whole album, should the play queue be different to the album list? However for some reason, the search on my Mac is back (spotlight)

Regards

Barry

Hello @barrytzeppelin, are you using a smart Playlist or a manual Playlist?

I REPLIED VIA EMAIL BUT I THINK IT HAS BOUNCED. I PLAY A MANUAL PLAYLIST. Whoops sorry about the capitals

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.