Unable to check your license

I’m trying to reinstall Audirvana on my Windows 10 machine but when I try to apply my purchased license I’m getting this “Unable to check your license” message.

1 Like

Hello @Jhun_Bacala,

Can you try again and check if you are properly connected to internet?

Hi @Antoine,

I tried it just now and the same error. The fact that I am able to reply to you, means I’m connected to internet. Not sure how Audirvana checks for internet connection.

Have you tried to reinstall Audirvana?

Hi @Antoine,

I tried to reinstall it but I’m getting this error messages.

App installation failed with error message: error 0x80070005: Opening file from location: Audirvana.Audirvana-4118-9484-d80dbb7827cd_3.5.42.0_neutral_~_fec4hfhj3emgj.xml failed with error: Access is denied.

Have you tried to uninstall Audirvana, restart your computer and try to install Audirvana again?

I’m also getting this “Unable to check your license” message.
Started today on a MacMini and Macbook Air. Nothing has changed on my side.

Hello @PaulMacMichael,

This issue is probably due to a wrong cached certificate for audirvana.com.
You need to open the KeyChain application
And then select in its View menu to show the expired certificates.
You can then sort the list by expiration date, and then remove the audirvana.com one that is expired.
Then reboot.
When launching Safari, and browsing audirvana.com there should not be any question regarding the ssl certificate. If any then be sure to have deleted the expired certificate in the operation above.
And you’ll be able to activate your Audirvana.

Will it be possible to do it with Google Chrome instead of Safari?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.