Unable to open an audio file for playback in Mac

I am using: Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.44 (3574)
macOS 10.13.6 with 8192MB RAM

In one of my iTunes Playlists in Audirvana, I just noticed there are several songs that were imported and are listed in the specific Playlist, but when I click the “Play” button, it will not play and I get the following message. “Unable to open an audio file for playback”. Everything seems OK and the title, the artist’s name, the album title matches what is shown in my iTunes Playlist and the songs within the Playlist.
What can I do to get the songs to open and play?
Thanks.
I am using: Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.44 (3574)
macOS 10.13.6 with 8192MB RAM

Hello @AZAudioBoyZ,

Does the track that can’t be played in Audirvana have been bought on the iTunes Store?

Damien3,
The several tracks that will not play were NOT bought on the iTunes Store.

Can you send us one of the track that don’t play in Audirvana at support@audirvana.com?

I’d be glad to but I click on the Track and click the copy button and nothing happens. Do you have any steps to copy the track and attach it to an email to you in support?
Thanks

When you try to attach a file to your mail, are you able to locate it?

I have good news. For some strange reason, All the audio files in question now seem to play perfectly. I have no reason why, but I no longer need any help as everything seems to work OK.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.