Unable to play flac files from one specific folder anymore

I’m using a set of Audeze iSine 20 along with their v1 Cipher Cable; it’s hooked up to my pc using a USB-A male to USB-C female adapter along with the Anker Lightning to USB-C adapter (the adapter cable specified to work by Audeze with all Android / Windows devices; it’s MFI certified as well). When I was going through the trial period of Audirvana Plus for Windows (10), the files played just fine like all of my other music. The folder in question is my folder containing the discography of the band Teenage Wrist; their first full-length album nor their two eps will play. All the files are 16-bit flac files. Any idea how to fix this? Like I said, any and all other files play perfectly. Thanks so much!

So…
just look at the folder name? the CD name… No specific sign , irregular typos or letter…
different language writing, if all is working except those, it must be there, or the files are just corrupt?

Thanks for replying. I did a few things with the files (removed the actual zip files the folders came from and put them in a new folder, then cut the folders containing the flac files out, deleted the main file, and then placed the folders in a new file with the same name). I ended up using a different set of headphones / dac / amp tonight, but they played just fine after whatever I did. Tomorrow I’ll find out if they’re working with my iSine 20s.