Unable to use my Audirvana subscription

I’ve had Audirvana installed on my MacBook Pro for about 2 years and seldom used it. Now I wish to use it, but I see I have the old app Audirvana Plus on my machine which doesn’t work. I originally spent $74 to buy this product, right now I cant use it… because? I need to “UPGRADE?” Is this correct? Do I need to get rid of the Audirvana Plus that I have currently on my machine? Install the latest version of Audirvana to use it? but can’t figure out how. Whats going on with this thing?

And Yes I have my original Paddle email with my Audirvana passkey…

Hello @latenitesax, the license key you have is meant to be used on Audirvana 3.2. If you still want to use this version you can do so with the link I provided you in private message.

If you want to use Audirvana 3.5 I suggest you to first try it, you have a 30 day trial to make your decision to whether or not you want to upgrade your license.

I am unable to open Audirvana Plus 3.2.20.dmg.
I am getting a message that says “Audirvana Plus” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software… This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

Can you check the securtiy & privacy pannel of your system preference. Do you see Audirvana in it?

ok I gave permission to Audirvana to be opened in The security & privacy panel. I put my license number in the box and still unable to open it. Should I PM you my license key number? Thanks for your help.

It prompts me to enter my license #. I do that, hit return, and nothing happens.

Ok I’ve got it figured out. Thanks for you help Damien.
Lawrence

Hello @latenitesax, I’m curious to know, how did you figured it out?

Human error? I’m not sure. All I can tell you is for some reason I had originally cut and pasted the wrong license key (?) into the Audirvana Plus license box. I re did it with the correct one and got the program up and running.

1 Like