USB output vs Streaming Output

Thanks @DWR - looks like QX-5 Twenty has onboard DAC while I need just a streamer (to be connected to my AN DAC).
100% agree with you that this is a fabulous community around and am quite keen to learn/share audio experiences

1 Like

HI @bitracer, @DWR - I picked up a Lumin U2 mini and am trying to play over UPnP but the Lumin is not recognized by Audirvana Studio. Per spec Lumin is UPnP compliant; can anyone suggest what else could be an issue here?

Sorry, can’t help here. All I can do is describe my experience: Ayre QX-5 Twenty, UPnP compliant came up immediately. Good luck.

Lumin supports OpenHome flavour, which is not supported by Audirvana.

Thanks much @DWR and @bitracer for your confirmation/ replies

OpenHome is supported by Audirvana Studio. I’ve been testing in 3 different situations, all using OpenHome, and Studio works with all (though with some differing behavior in each, which will be the subject of another topic :slightly_smiling_face:).

2 Likes

Agree; recently am trailing Audirvana Origin and it works with my Lumin as a charm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.