Version 1.3.7

… full of anticipation, the new version 1.3.7 installed in the hope that the problems with the DSD512 upsampling are fixed - and no, they are not.
So slowly I’m really sick of Damien not being able to get something that worked once again working - that’s not going to work.
And also the remote control with Android, which should already be available by the end of 2018 at the latest, is not included in this update.
For a long time, I have not had to deal with such badly maintained software that has not been brought to the market in a well developed / usable way.
If at least once on the frequently expressed desire would be made to make version 1.2.11 available.
There was and still is no reaction.

Greetings.

Michael

set SoX filter max. length to under 20.000. i use 19920.

and set DSD delta sigma modulator to B 4.

Thanks for the hint.
I tried without any success - so nothing helped.
In addition, I went back to 1.3.6, because 1.3.7 additionally caused even strong noise in manual title jump.

Greetings.

Michael

I see only worsening, too. Pop pop now before AND After upsampling to DSD. Tidal favourites artist list is gone by half… :imp:
B(ad)R
BB

Michael, there is a newer Fidelizer version (8.4) available which you could try. Best regards, mollie

Hi Mollie,

thank you - i know and try it - the problem with DSD512-upsampling ist still there.

Greetings.

Michael