Voxengo Marvel GEQ

Voxengo Marvel GEQ is good sonics on a Mac. I would appreciate it if you could make the GEQ window float so you could look at the song list while you adjust the GEQ. Now the present integration shows GEQ interface opens to another screen and you have to scroll to see the sides of the GEQ which cuts off the faders at either end.

Hello @wassup1,

You can do this if you are wired connected to your DAC, can you also check if you have Realtime control enabled in the Audio Unit section of audio output settings?

Hi Damien3, I do have the plugin functioning and it works fine. It is the visual integration I have issue with. I would appreciate it if you could make the GEQ window float- active while in the same screen as Audirvana - so you could look at the song list while you adjust the GEQ. The present visual integration shows GEQ interface opens to another screen and you have to scroll to see the sides of the GEQ which cuts off the faders at either end - the actual GEQ app boxis not sized correctly thereby cutting off the vertical sides and horizontal sides. There is a scroll bar to scroll to the “chooped off” side but that is not cool. Also, there is text missing from the GEQ app header-horizontal top buttons.

Okay, can you make a screenshot of the plugin?

and that GEQ plugin screen does not float, it is pinned so I cannot move it to another Mac screen nor move it within the present screen. You notice that there is a scroll bar at bottom of plugin and that there is missing text on top right corner button. The extreme right side slider must be scrolled to change setting or be seen.

Are you in full screen mode? When you are in Audirvana, can you click on the green button on the left corner?

yes, i am always in full screen mode.

Okay, I manage to reproduce the issue, can you try while disabling full screen mode?

Yes, I see that when not in full screen mode the GEQ app does float in the same window as Audirvana and is sized correctly i.e. there is no scroll bar.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.