When I choose "Artist" I want the results to be sorted by "Artist" not by "Composer"

How can I get Audirvana to stop splitting my albums into different (album) groups because there are different composers in an album. I find this extremely frustrating especially since I am not trying to sort by composer! And in fact Audirvana only gives me the choice to sort by Artist, Album or Track to begin with.

When I choose “Artist” I want the results to be sorted by artist not by “composer”.

Of course if I delete my metadata in the composer field this problem will go away but I do not want to delete metadata information I have so carefully and painstakingly curated and placed in properly.

Hello @Mesonto, can you make a screenshot of your sorting criteria in Audirvana settings?

The following is my sorting criteria:

Damian, you gave me instructions for the MAC, but I have a PC. I am sure search will find the “AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite” file though. Please look for in your OneDrive folder that was linked in the email.

Sorry, I was a bit too fast, It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

Found the file anyway. FYI, your location wasn’t close, it was here (“HT” – being computer name):

C:\Users\HT\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-4118-9484-d80dbb7827cd_fec4hfhj3emgj\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\AudirvanaPlus

Damien, any news yet?

Hello @Mesonto, sorry for the delay, I’m now with your database and try to reproduce your issue, can you give me an album when you have the issue you describe?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.