Where do I find the installed folder for Audirvana?

I run Fidelizer Pro upon startup. I can provide Fidelizer with the folder and path for Audirvana so it will start after Fidelizer is finished. However, I can’t find the path for Audirvana and subsequently I run Audirvana manually.

Thank you for your assistance.

Steve

This is where mine is installed in Win 10 Home, YMMV but it’s likely as follows.

The program is installed as a Windows App so it is installed in the WindowsApps folder located in the C:\Program Files folder. It is a Hidden folder, so in order to see it, you will have to first open Folder Options and check the Show hidden files.

After you get into WindowsApps go into the Audirvana.Audirvana folder with the _x64 in the folder title, then the Audirvana folder, then you’ll see the Audirvana .exe file.

Edit–this may not work. I just tried opening the exe file manually from this folder and nothing happened. Not sure what’s going on unless it’s, for some reason, like its App status, only open-able from the desktop. I’ll keep looking but that’s the only Audirvana.exe I can find.

Edit #2: Try this as a path

C:\Users\user(or your user name)\Desktop\Audirvana.lnk

When I typed that path in Explorer it opened the program.

Learn something new every day…

Thanks for the suggestion Bob. Unfortunately, I did not find the file…

Anyone else encounter the same problem and have suggestions where to find the installed executable for Audirvana 3.5 on a Windows 10 machine? Damien perhaps?

Regards,
Steve

Hello @dsjackso1,

You won’t be able to use the .exe file since its part of windows package and if you use it you won’t get the automatic update of Audirvana.

Did you ever find the exe file? I need to locate it as well. This program is unlike any other I have used.

I have not found it to be able to launch from Fidelizer.

Steve