Why is syncing suddenly taking way longer than it used to?

Up until last week or so, I would regularly press the “Synchronize” button to sync my Audirvana playlists and library with the Music app, and it would take no more than a minute. Now it takes five minutes at the least. Why? What changed? I haven’t done anything to my Music app library other than the usual: add some more tracks, delete others, create new playlists, etc. So what has changed about the syncing process?

Geez!! I am a new user with 150k tracks on a local NAS. I added the folders using UNC. After 3 days, this tortoise of a programs still hadn’t completed scanning. Although it said it had finished but there is a huge amount of missing music. This expensive app(let) is no where near ready for a serious music hoarder like myself. For $96 I expected some thing approaching a robust, mature set of tools. Winamp was a better library application.

Hello @Anthony764,

We have not made an update of Audirvana for MacOS recently. Can you check your database using the three commands in the Maintenance section of the preferences page?

Hello @DartinBout,

Can you try to drag and drop some of the missing tracks in the play queue of Audirvana? Are you able to play them?

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.