Will Tidal and Qobuz subscriptions work together?

I am wondering if I can to get the most out of Qobuz and Tidal at the same time. I have just signed up for Audirvana and am very happy with the boost in audio quality. I used the promotion of a three month free subscription to Qobuz to try it out in conjunction with my usual Tidal subscription. Both are always connected and I want both services to both to be active and available to me at all times feature on the main interface. I don’t want one to dominate the other in visibility and search results. Sorry if I’ve missed something obvious but that is what I’m stuck with at the moment.

Why does Audirvana keep defaulting to Qobuz and excluding Tidal from being visible in the main interface?
Why is Tidal also prevented from returning results to my search queries.
Why is Tidal is pretty much passive when Qobuz is connected with it.

As a voracious listener of new releases and curator of new music playlists, I don’t want Audirvana’s potential limited if I want to use it to search for an artist or track. I’ve already noticed that Qobuz is sadly lagging a solar system behind Tidal in hosting new independent releases in all genres. But I want to enjoy having both in hand especially when a stint listening to Audirvana has to be a dedicated one that renders searching other services at the same time like Spotify which is streets ahead in music availability and search navigation impossible.

What do you mean by defaulting to Qobuz in the main interface? Can you explain this a bit?

In the case of the search of TIDAL and Qobuz, they do not have the same search algorithm, you can then not get the same results when you search the same terms in their apps.

What do you mean by passive? Can you elaborate a bit on this?