Won't go past first track of SACD ISO

I’m using current version of Audirvana on iMac over ethernet to Denon AVR-S910W. Everything else seems to play fine, except for SACD ISO files. It crashes the AVR with 3 seconds left on the first track. I am then forced to unplug the AVR and plug it back in. Is there a fix for this?

@Dapper7500

I think I’ve got about the same problem for UPnP transmission.
Audirvana says our device firmware is not good , UPnP not properly implanted.

Make the try to be sure : in the settings for Denon, don’t go up to 16/44.1
You should be able to listen without crash, just a pause after 3s and it will resume playing after 1 to 3s. AND/OR you’ll have a strange playback at about 11s, maybe after the next track.

If you stream a high res file with settings of the Denon for high res, I experience a crash at 3s with a white noise. But let play this noise and see if it resumes correctly playing after 3s. It does that for me. And the following track does it also at 3s and might also has the strange playback at 11s.

You can also have a look to the stream sent by Audirvana. If you connect directly your Denon (physically), you’ll see the Audirvana file doesn’t start before a while cause it’s buffering. But using UPnP it starts to play before buffering is properly finished, doesn’t it ?

Hello @Dapper7500,

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

I’ve sent it to you. I hope I did it correctly. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

I’ve determined that the problem seems to be related to the overall time involved rather than always getting stuck at the end of the first track. It won’t go to a subsequent track after a certain amount of total playing time has elapsed. It’s pretty short though, so that’s why I thought it was always the first track that it couldn’t get past. I played a track that was 1:50, and it played to the end and then played all the way until 3 seconds were remaining of the second track, and then it froze.