Audirvana cannot play DSD file

I connect my Auralic Vega DAC to the USB port on my Mac and now I can select DSD over PCM1.1 on Audirvana and it also shows DSD rtes is supported. However, when I went to play the DSD64 file, there is no sound coming out from the Vega. But if I switched back to none: convert to PCM, the Vega would play and display music at 385ks. Do you know what else could be wrong that I cannot still play the DSD file via Audrivana and the Vega only showed 176.4K with these DSD file but no sound

![IMG_20190731_123325|690x345]

Have you check your dac settings, i cannot see everything in your pic…

see here how to take a picture of your screen with a mac (see my pic and click to edit your shortcut) your dac looks like mine for settings, it should works. why memory so low? you are upsampling?

if not, trash your preferences and do it again…

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System… When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ‘‘cmd J’’ to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom… click Show Library Folder and then you’ll have access to the rest forever.

Close Audirvana

Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Preferences…
trash com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus.plist and com.audirvana.Audirvana.plist

Restart Mac, Restart Audirvana… reenter your serial number…
go to the preferences window and dac preferences with the speaker icon clicking the right arrow again and see

Hello. I have the same problem. Same problem also with the last update 3.5.16. I do your solution but the problem stay. .

Me too, cannot play DSD converted to PCM anymore. I’m using version. 3.5.19