Audirvana Remote connection issue to Windows 10

I’m having very similar problems with the iOS version

Bonjour, tablette Samsung minimum android 5.0 a vérifier, pat

Windows 10 and iPhone have problem with Audirvana remote if is enabled rescan folders after start Audirvana…

Hi !
I don’t know if my observation regarding remote control for Audirvana 3.5 will help others but I noticed in my particular situation that remote is not working or having issues like people describing (after installation, would find computer and would connect sometimes but than would quit etc.)
So tonight after having little snooze because I got very tired due to launching Audirvana Studio

I noticed that my computer running windows 10 connected to the Linksys EA 6500 version 1 directly with network cable is not responding with the conjunction with Audirvana Remote installed on LG G6 Plus phone running Android 8.

Now after disconnecting that network cable from pc and leaving computer being connected to home network and internet via Wi Fi to the same wireless router solves the problem.
Remote is working ok.

Conecting cable again is screwing everything again to the point that I can not close Audirvana remote and have to go to phones applications settings and shut down app manually or restarting phone.
I checked this many times before writing this post.
Not only this.
I noticed that Gizmo remote for Jriver ver.26 is getting stupid also.

So conclusion is that this is not fault of Audirvana remote, but particular situation with network connection to pc.

So again :smile: wireless working fine, and wired is no no,kaput :upside_down_face:

I tought that this observation may help somebody.

One more penny, restarting computer and whole network in the house didn’t help before.
That was only that connection via network cable screwing up everything

no remote are working in mac and pc for audirvana studio now.
The remote, when it will work, will work with v3.5 and Studio…

it’s still not working on me using windows 10 pro

the remote cud see my laptop wer my audirvana studio core is residing but the remote is unable to connect to the said laptop.

Disable upsampling and software volume control.

There is no remote working with Audirvana Studio, Mac or PC…
when ready, you’ll see an update on your phone app store…
Oupss sorry if you are talking about v3.5…

1 Like

Very similar experience. I tried everything and could never connect. As for a five digit code…? So eventually I moved house, suburb. And guess what? Still can’t connect the much longed for remote.

“I just installed Audirvana on Windows 10.
I installed the remote app on my iphone.
First the remote did not find the PC. I rebooted my modem and router and they find each other, it worked.
10 minutes later I lost the connection between the remote and the computer”

Exactly the same for me.
I tried everything in Network config (disable Green mode, sleeps, firewalls…) without succes.

“Aller dans paramètres - Général - Bibliothèque - et décoché resynchroniser automatiquement les dossiers au démarrage”
“Windows 10 and iPhone have problem with Audirvana remote if is enabled rescan folders after start Audirvana”

I’ll try this “disable library rescan after start” (but this functionnality is very useful, just need to store new content and it wil be automatically added) ad see if it is working.

Many thanks to KIMO and Miroslav !
Audirvana Remote is now working.

Hi Everyone,

doesn’t work for me with the new studio version despite all your solutions (test with iphone and android phone).

any other solution ?

Thanks by advance

There is no remote for Studio yet. It is promised, but when is unknown. There is already a discussion on this forum about this issue.

thanks, where can i find it ? thanks

Just search in this forum (with the search button) on ‘studio remote’ you will find multiple topics about this subject. I don’t have the time to link all those topics at the moment, but you will find them easy enough.

こんにちは 日本からです。
教えて下さい
本当に困っています。
windows10でセキュリティ(カスペルスキー)を一時停止とwindowsセキュリティも解除して接続を許可しました。
そのあとI padのAudirvana remoteの接続をしてみました。
利用可能なpcには表示されましたが、その後の画面切り替えが出来ない状態です。
その為、その後の認証数字が表示されません。
free trialも6/16までですが使えないなら本契約を止めようかと思っています。
助けてください!

因みにaudilvana 3.5ライセンスも持っていますが改めて新規でstudioのfree trialをしています。
3.5は別のMac pcに繋いでいます。
remote はすぐにMacをすぐ認識します。
出来ることならMacではなくwindows だけに切り替えたいと思っています。
※Roonも使っています。

I would like to mention that the remote connects to my pc immediately & reliably. I have security running on the pc, plus a VPN, plus an enterprise level hardware firewall. I was very pleased that the remote connected fine without needing the slightest encouragement from me.

Windows 10 Pro + Pixel 5.

You, Sir (or Madam) are a lucky man (or woman). I have never had a connection from my Mac to Android phones.

Phil

P. S.
Or Cat.

1 Like