Audirvana Remote

I downloaded the android app. Works fine on my phone - reconnects seamlessly. On my android tablet it is very hard to connect. If connection lost I have had to reset the app twice and re-enter the six digits to get connected. No use to me as I wanted to use the tablet as the remote.

I found it hard to have both devices connected to as remote app. I use only my iPad and if I try to use the iPhone as well the iPad will drop off. Try using only the tablet

Hello @Hugoman56, which version of Android do you have on your tablet? If its the version 9 of Android then we made an update regarding connection issues last Sunday, did you made the update?

Yes, I tried the new app and working fine now. The only issue now is with the windows app. Often when I select next track the music stops and I have to press play again. I then get initializing audio device then loading first track. Deosn’t do this if playing on laptop speaker.

@Hugoman56 Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info” while you are connected to your DAC? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Finally got this working. Reinstalled Catalina. Clearly the Catalina upgrade messes with the remote access.

1 Like