Audirvāna Studio login

Hello, each time I want to use Studio, on my Mac Book or on my Windows 10 PC, enter my login and my password without being able to save them.
Is there a way not to have to enter this data every time?
Thank you

5 Likes

Same problem.

1 Like

Same problem, it’s super annoying, can the local details not be saved to the Windows registry?

Same old. Good luck to get an answer here. I did not switch to Studio.

I only started having this problem recently. :-/

i also have this problem. it started this week and is a royal pain in the ass. I use DLNA (to an Ultrarendu) which is buggy and requires frequent software reboots. Combining having to login with restarting this app is enough for me to walk away.

Hello @ADAlvarez and @Sfine0 ,

Can you please go to Studio settings> My account and disconnect your account? After doing this, reconnect your account and you should not have this issue again.

2 Likes

Nop. Still login issues. I’m using a 2012 Mac min running OSX 10.15.7 .

Also having problems with Tidal - either no songs show up on list or error message on trying to load song. When I disconnect from Tidal and try to reconnect a dialog pops up saying I do not have the privilege to login. I reboot the Mac mini, start Audirvana and I am already logged into Tidal.
Also have a problem with DLNA Interface to my Ultrarendu . Music loading/play stop and the Ultrarendu is no longer in the device list. If I clear the DLNA cashe on the Ultrarendu, it shows up in the list as the active device and I can play music.
Steve

Same here; also after disconnecting my Mac from within my account, then re-connecting it. I believe it started happening after re-setting the password, after I forgot the original.

1 Like

Same problem on windows 10, starting to get really annoying.

1 Like

Can not access audirvana studio have paid for full subscription and have audirvana 3,5! I need instructions or some help l Malcolm ginnis

Login into My Audirvana portal:
http://my.audirvana.com

If that works you should be good to go. If you have issues with the account, try to reset the password.

1 Like

yeah it’s a pain having to do this (I switch between multiple computers too), at least the username should be saved.

And I for one like to see the ability to share an account with two machines. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is extremely frustrating having to login every so often to use software you’ve reluctantly subscribed to.

Whatever the cause/reason having to remember obscure logins/passwords and disconnect/reconnect is not a good user experience and on top of other issues with playback I’m losing patience with the software.

Is this some incompatibility with mac OS High Sierra?
Could it be a macOS issue I wonder?

1 Like

j’ai le même soucis que vous , malgré les multiples réinstallations, rien n’y fait ; çà chaque fois je rentre de nouveau codes et email.
c’est contraignant , et ca gâche
mon utilisation quotidienne , merci.

Bonjour @gabriel1969 ,

Avez-vous essayé de déconnecter puis reconnecter votre compte de Studio? Vous pouvez faire cela dans les paramètres de Studio dans la rubrique Mon Compte.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.