Audirvāna Studio Trial Extension

I join the extension of the Audirvana Studio trial period.
It is not possible to subscribe to something that does not work 100%!

4 Likes

I fully agree, I am still dumbfounded that the remote is not already in place for the ‘trial’ period. We are beta testers, simple as that, with the prospect of having to pay to complete beta testing…

1 Like

I agree with you. I hope AS team will soon confirm the extension of trial period. And also the release of Remote app.

2 Likes

I agree with you. I stay with A 3.5 until AS is better functioning and the remote is here.
As a longtime user of A 3.5 I saw, that the developpers need a lot of time to solve certain problems or they never realise things without communicating this to the users.

1 Like

I’d prefer the booklet to open in separate viewer so I can read booklet while choosing tracks.

1 Like

Spliffing idea! old boy :grinning:

1 Like

Totally agree - I am still having issues with internet radio - it cuts out after a fraction of a second - very frustrating. Extend the trial till the major bugs are fixed please!

2 Likes

I’m voting for a trial extension too because I need to try Audirvana Studio with the remote.

1 Like

Yes, same here. Without a remote useless software

3 Likes

At this stage I’m 85% going to subscribe. Everything works for me, no problems with local storage and like the sound. The 15% reluctance comes from not having the remote. I’m not subscribing till I’ve had a trial of the remote. 8 days and counting till end of trial… I’ve got Roon and 3.5 Audirvana anyway.

1 Like

I also agree that the missing remote, and all the basic problems make justifiable an extension of the trial period.
I am also desappointed to not get answsers from @Antoine to all the questions we are asking. I understand that Damien must be very busy working on our complains, but he should take time to make some answers.

3 Likes

Not that busy working on fixes if he can go to trade shows :grin:

1 Like

He can’t do otherwise, That’s business. :wink:

Yep. I also noticed that if you subscribe (as I did) before the trial period ends, the remainder of the trial period is not added to the end date of the subscription. So basically I lost 2 trial weeks which I still had left when I subsribed.
Roon does not do that (they still grant you your trial period and basically the subscription starts after the trial period has ended).
With Audirvana it is almost if you are being punished if you subscribe before the trial ends.
It they extend the trial period (as you suggest), I wonder what happens to the people who already subscribed? Are they compensated too (for instance with some extra time on their subscription)??

2 Likes

Yes he should allow an extra time and change all the renewal dates.

3 Likes

Beat me to it.

+1 to everything said above. I just can’t believe that the trial will finish without the remote even being launched.

I hope so.
My opinion is that the remote needs also a lot of improvements and i hope Damien is not only working to have it compatible with both versions but also improving it.

1 Like

I hope very must that is the case as well.

Let’s face it: It has all that it takes for an unlimited trial :blush: