BUG – tracks cutting off 4 or 5 seconds early at end (entire album affected)

I started having this problem again. It seems to reoccur with every Origin update so I deleted the local libraries on Origin, readded them, and it’s rescanning the libraries. It will take hours… I will report if this solves the problem.

Nope. It didn’t work. I got an ending cut-off just now.

I’m not sure why this worked; I’m sure there will be suggestions. Anyway, I moved everything to the right (happy to hear opinions on this), but left the SoX Phase at ‘Minimum’. I kept having the 2-3 second cut-off at the end of almost every song - very annoying. When I moved the same slider to ‘Linear’ the problem disappeared. It’s been two weeks now and not one track has cut off early. Just a thought.

1 Like

Still happening. Mostly on albums which need gapless playback. It will stop just before the end of the track then come on again a second or so before the end and go on to the next track. As if it doesn’t know where the end of the track is but anticipates it. This is when streaming from Qobuz. It had definitely stopped before version 2.0 was issued. It has happened on ordinary (not gapless tracks). It is not reproduceable as it is random. I am using buffer set to approx 4000. Kernel streaming.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Atoll MS120