Can't Log Into Qobuz in Audirvana Studio [Solved]

Bonjour depuis la mise a jour 1.13 je n n’arrive plus à me connecter a qobuz.
Ca ne fonctionne toujours pas après désinstallation et réinstallation de Audirvana.
Par contre je n’ai aucun problème pour me connecter sur mon compte client Qbuz directement sur leur site.

D’autre part, j’ai un convertisseur qui passe le dsd 256 mais je n n’obtiens que du 128, est ce normal ?

Bonsoir. Idem. Après une réinstallation, impossible de rejoindre Qobuz. J’ai remarqué que dans les champs de la fenêtre d’authentification, les termes e-mail et mot de passe restaient dans les champs sous le profil saisi. Seraient-ils envoyés ??

Bonjour @Fournier et @Pat92,

Pouvez-vous appliquer la résolution de se problème dans ce post?

Thank you for the answer: just installing webview2 bootstrap made it work.

I’ve got the same problem but on macOS Monterey (fresh updated) with brand new installation of Audirvana Studio - 1.13.0 (11300). When I try to log in, I get a JSON error message (screenshot attached). Regardless of whether my default browser is Safari or Chrome (although I think Audirvana may use an embedded browser). I have Audirvana 3.5 installed and I can log into Qobuz without problems.

Merci pour la solution webview2… Profil Qobuz bien reconnu

Hello @clazz,

Do you still get this behavior even if you restart Audirvāna Studio?

As always in similar cases, I tried restarting the application and the entire system. No result - the same error every time. In the Audirvana 3.5 I can log in without any problems, which indicates that it is not a problem on the Qobuz side.

Have you also tried to reinstall Audirvāna Studio?

As per your suggestion, I have reinstalled AS. Of course, without deleting the database and settings. No result - same JSON error.

Can you use the Terminal application (you can find it in Application>Utilities) and enter the following commands:

cd …
cd …

Applications/Audirvana\ Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Audirvana\ Studio

After doing this, it will open Audirvāna Studio, please try to connect to Qobuz again and send what you have in Terminal in response of this post.

No result.

BTW 1, you meant cd … ?
BTW 2, when restarting AS, I was prompted to authorize AS in the System Preferences / ACCESSIBILITY panel despite the fact that option for AS is already enabled and the PLAY / STOP / NEXT … control works without any problems.

the system adds an additional period, in place of … appears …

sorry :grinning:

Bonjour,
Ce problème semble toucher la version 3.5 également. Déconnecté depuis la fin de matinée. Impossible de se reconnecter. L’app Qobuz fonctionne bien.

Today the problem disappeared by itself. Within a few days, I restarted my computer several times and tried to connect to Qobuz, but to no avail. Today I tried and it worked. The problem has disappeared but can it be considered that it has been solved - I doubt :slight_smile:

If you disconnect and reconnect your Qobuz account, does it works?

It’s a pity, but after disconnecting I can’t log into Qobuz again :frowning:

Can you try again to use the commands I gave you previously (sorry for the . . ) and paste what you see in Terminal after you try to log to your Qobuz account?

I repeated the procedure for starting the AS via the terminal. The JSON error reappeared and I did not connect to Qobuz.