Can't Log Into Qobuz in Audirvana Studio [Solved]

Do you have an error displayed in Terminal?

I am sending a copy of the messages from the terminal:

Last login: Tue Jun 7 13:26:54 on ttys000
jazz @ mac-mini-zbigniew ~% / Applications / Audirvana \ Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Audirvana \ Studio; exit;
Error in AudioObjectGetPropertyData getting device model UID string: 2003332927
2022-06-07 13: 29: 29.361 Audirvana Studio [60377: 1549707] Mediakeys listening: error getting event Port
Error in AudioObjectGetPropertyData getting device model UID string: 2003332927
2022-06-07 13: 30: 06.310 Audirvana Studio [60377: 1551760] Qobuz login error: 400

After starting the AS, a window appears for a few seconds with a message about the need to set the authorization for using Media Keys in the system preferences (of course they are already set), after a while the screen with the message disappears and AS starts, and the terminal errors as above appear.

I did the procedure using the terminal again. This time it was different.
After starting the AS and entering the login details to Qobuz, a screen appeared with the Qobuz header requesting verification by selecting a few pictures from the matrix (specifically, it was necessary to indicate the pictures containing the taxi). After this verification, a window with a JSON error and error 400 appeared in the terminal.

Hello @clazz,

I gave you the link to get the latest version for the issue with folder in another thread but it also contains something for you, can you install it and try again to reproduce your issue while you open Audirvāna Studio with the command lines?

Hello Antoine,
Today I applied a new strategy: logging in until successful :slight_smile: I was able to log in the fourth time. I am now connected to Qobuz.

Okay, good to know that it worked :slight_smile: If you do have this issue again, please reproduce the procedure I gave previously :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.