Devialet DOS 2 connection issue solution

Hello everyone, Bonjour à tous,

:uk: English version

We had some feedback of connection issues of Devialet device using DOS2 with Audirvana. Regarding this issue Devialet support team shared a workaround for it and a member of the forum shared it in a previous post (thank you @Pwalder).

For any others experiencing the same issue of Audirvana not ‘seeing’ their Phantom(s) the solution was:

1. Obtain the IP address for each Phantom you have. e.g. 192.168.0.14
  2. Enter the IP address into Safari and this will bring up a Devialet Phantom configurator web page
  3. On the configurator page locate the Wi-Fi tab. Check that it already has the correct Wi-Fi network name and then enter the Wi-Fi password into the relevant dialogue box.
  4. Click SUBMIT and with a bit of luck you should see ‘Success’ feedback.
  5. On quitting the Safari page you are offered the opportunity to save the password.
  6. Repeat the stages 1-6 for both Phantoms if, like me, you have a stereo pair
  7. If you then go into Aurdivana and bring up the Devices Dialog box you should find that a new option has become available in the Network section. In my case it was the name of my Phantom stereo pair. Selecting this then made the Phantom pair available and for me solved the initial issue.

:clipperton_island: Version Française

Nous avons eu quelques retours sur des problèmes de connexion avec les DAC Devialet utilisant DOS2 avec Audirvana. A ce sujet, l’équipe de support de Devialet a proposée une solution et un membre du forum l’a partagée dans un précédent article (merci @Pwalder).

Pour tous ceux qui ont rencontré le même problème avec Audirvana et qui ne voyaient pas leur(s) Phantom(s), voici la solution proposée:

1. Obtenir l’adresse IP de chaque Phatom que vous avez. par exemple 192.168.0.14
  2. Entrez l’adresse IP dans Safari et cela fera apparaître une page web du configurateur de Phatom de Devialet
  3. Sur la page du configurateur, localisez l’onglet Wi-Fi. Vérifiez qu’il possède déjà le nom de réseau Wi-Fi correct, puis saisissez le mot de passe Wi-Fi dans la boîte de dialogue correspondante.
  4. Cliquez sur SOUMETTRE, vous devriez voir le message " Succès ".
  5. En quittant la page Safari, vous avez la possibilité d’enregistrer le mot de passe.
  6. Répétez les étapes 1 à 6 pour les deux Phantoms si, comme moi, vous avez une paire stéréo
  7. Si vous allez ensuite dans Aurdivana et affichez la boîte de dialogue des périphériques, vous devriez constater qu’une nouvelle option est devenue disponible dans la section Réseau. Dans mon cas, c’était le nom de ma paire stéréo Phantom. En sélectionnant cette option, la paire Phantom est devenue disponible et pour moi, cela a résolu le problème initial.

Don’t hesitate to share your result below :point_down:

1 Like

1000 mercis @Antoine , ce problème a failli me rendre dingue!

1 Like

Hello Damien 3
How to get the IP address of the phantoms?
Indeed the UPnP connection of audivarna with the phantoms DOS2 is very instable. Sometime it works and sometime not… I currently use other apps to play Qobuz (Qobuz app with my Mac and connect lite with my iPhone). But I find the musical quality of Qobuz app lower than audirvana.
Thank you for your answer
Jean

Hello @jean, you can find the IP address of your Phantoms by going in your ISP box settings.