How to contact support of Audirvana?

Hi i have some issues atm with audirvana, how to get support on this product ??
I think it is weird that there is no contact info on the website …!! ?? !!
Thx !!

Hello @Miesjel, you are on the right place, we have several way to contact us but we prefer you to use the forum to get more information easily using the search feature. What is the issue you are facing?

If you share your problems here, it will also help others who may have the same problems.
In addition, there may already be solutions to your problem because others have had it too.

Hi Damien thx !! This is for me far from the preferred way to get support on products, since i’m a privacy nerd, normally i never post public stuff on the internet, but since this is the only way to get contact i have no choice in this I guess… (I think it sucks!!!).

First of all, the question does audirvana update it self automatically, if yes, is there a possibility to put this auto update off, since i think that all the issues i currently have are due to a new update being pushed … ?

Current Issues with the latest version of Audirvana for Windows 10 (build 1909):

1. By starting application, i get administrator error message and limited functionality error message. (I am local system admin on my Windows 10 laptop, and i will keep it this way) so is there a workaround for the limited functionality when you are logged on with admin rights … ?
  2. Logon to Tidal is after re-installation of the application not possible anymore, when i want to make the configuration it shows an empty screen …

Both problem did arise after i received the latest update, so it would be great if i can control in the near future myself when the updates will be installed.
For now thanks, and I hope you can help me out with this …

@Miesjel, i understand your concern about privacy and posting public stuff, if you want you can send me a private message in the forum and will answer you :wink:

For the auto update of Audirvana you won’t be able to deactivate it. For the issue you are facing, they are linked since running Audirvana as Administrator doesn’t let Tidal to display the login page. Have you checked your UAC settings? Can't Authenticate Tidal 3.5.8

HI, I owned a PC license for a few years, I got a new hard drive, so I updated to 3.58 version with no issues, but cannot play music, cannot locate audio files. So, I restarted again, lost everything, tried to upgrade with a new start, had to pay the $28 dollars, which I do not understand Why since it was upgraded before. Now, it cannot even install a new version onto my PC laptop. What to do now?

David

How to contact you? I am stuck as well, as you have seen my thread down below with no one from Audirvana replied so far? I am extremely frustrated with this. I paid twice and should be refunded. Now, I cannot even get reinstallation done.

David

You can always write to support@audirvana.com.

Hello @David_Sun, can you send us a mail at support@audirvana and give us some screenshots to explain the issue you have?

I did, the email got rejected back, I sent them again and still waiting for your reply.

David

Maybe put the .com after what @Antoine wrote… if not done already :grinning:

1 Like

Can somebody help PLEASE?
when playing songs from my library music is cutting off every 2 seconds.

Post some details of your setup. Dump the debug info below.

Hello @Katamica,

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

Hi, While during the trail period of Audirvana, no problems. Since then, first it won’t respond. I would have to shut down and restart. That usually worked. Now I may have to restart more than once and it also cutting out sometimes during playback. Frustrating. I really appreciate the improved sound quality but at some point it won’t matter. PC Windows10. Scott

Try to reduce the pre-loading size.

to Alex Cirovic. I hit reply on your e-mail. I don’t know if you got my response. Your comment. Reduce the pre-load size. I’m not sure what you mean. I’m not computer literate. My only use for Audirvana is to stream Qobuz. Scott

Hello @scottz531,

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Thank you. Scott

Hello @scottz531,

I don’t see all of the debuginfo. After you click on the button “Debug Info”, can you do a right click-> Paste in a response to my message?