How to contact support of Audirvana?

I went to discogs.com and did what you said to avail.

Hello
I have an Audirvana Licence and would like to delete it from one of the computers that I registered Audirvana to. That computer died and is no longer working. Can I still delete the registration with this broken computer so that I can use it with a working device? If so how? Thank you very much for any suggestions.

Hello,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers.

To install Audirvana on your computer, you can proceed as follows:

1. install 3.5 version : https://audirvana.com/try/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Thanks it works fine now.

I haven’t heard back from you on a fix for the enlarged album cover. Scott

Did you replace all album covers with smaller images?

There are 100’s of album covers. My two IT guys can’t figure out how to do what you ask. Please word direct differently.

You’ll be pleased to learn that the new version has support for large cover art. If you switch to the new version your issue should be solved automatically.

I look forward to May 16th.

Hi Damien,
I forgot to revoke license on previous computer and cannot install audirvana on a second computer.
Thanks

Good luck getting a reply. I can’t ever get any interest in anything it’s disappointing. This community has not helped me that much at all. I feel like I have to end up being a jerk to get an answer. Very disappointing customer

Your mother is a smart woman. Always listen to your mother. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest in Audirvana.

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two PC running Windows 10.
Hello,

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Best regards,
Audirvana Support Team

thanks for your prompt support

I would still like to fix this problem. Upper right page, minus, square, and x. the only way Audirvana works is if the square is doubled. I’ve told by techs that it is your software. Why pay to have the image resized? Please, Scott

I didn’t mean to resize the window. Just replace the album cover art with a smaller image.

We did try Ctrl - or +. Works on other pages. No one here knows how to do that. I’m sorry. We need more explicit instructions. Thank you Scott

There is an image embedded in the metadata of the files. This image is the cover art of the album the file is part of. If this image is too big, you can have problems like what you’re experiencing.

You need to replace this images with smaller ones. Go with 500x500 pixel size. Just doing + and - will not help. You need to resize the image size by changing the pixel count.

The easiest way to fo this in bulk is to use an external metadata editor. In alternative, you can download the cover art from sites like Discogs. After downloading the new cover art image, select the album in Audirvana and using the metadata editor on the right, change the cover art image by selecting the new one and saving.

Hi,

I have installed Audirvana on another old PC and it was replaced by a new one. I need to activate the one installed on the new one (while keeping an installation on my MacBook for primary). However, I could not login to my account - the emails would be recognized.

Please help!

Keith
" Order confirmation #24767406 PAID"

Just send a mail to support@audirvana.com.
I did it a couple of weeks ago, also regarding the license and it was solved within the hour.