Is there a 'Recently Added' section?

Thank you all, I have found it. I agree with the comments about moving it or making it more prominent.

Maybe have it directly under ‘My Playlists’?

One more question: is Recently Added only for the local library or will it capture songs added to TIDAL and Qobuz playlists?

1 Like

It’s only for the local content. When we talk about smart playlists, it’s only taking content from your local library, not form Tidal, Qobuz or High Res Audio.

This is the different with regular playlist where you can mix streaming and local content in it.

2 Likes

It make sense Antoine.

I think that another “Recently Added” section, independent from the Playlists, may be more useful.
However I deleted by mistake this section.
When at last a manual of Audirvana?

It’s not a problem, to create it again, you need to go here and click on the playlist with thunder icon:

After you created the playlist, you can put the criteria you want by clicking on the funnel icon:

1 Like

@Antoine: The already existing playlist works fine and can be defined according to personal wishes.
Is it possible to save the sorting of a playlist individually for every playlist?
In the “Recently added” playlist, I have to adjust the sorting criteria every time I look at this playlist, to make it show the last added tracks on top.

1 Like

Sorting is for all of your playlists. We may add the possibility to link this to each playlist but it’s not the case for the moment.

Thank you @Antoine. It’s all working great!

Thank you @Antoine. That would be great and makes AS more intuitive.

For me the suggested modality in order to restore the Recently Added section seems impossible.
I can’t obtain “all criterial are true”, nor “added date”, nor “is later … days before today”.
I tried in every possible way.
Where is the trick?
Last request

Can you send a screenshot of what you see after clicking on the Funnel icon when you are in this playlist?

This what I see after clicking the Funnel Icon

It as to be a Smart Playlist if you want it to be updated every day… try this:

Since you can’t add a rule, this means you created a manual playlist. You need to open the playlist manager

and then click on this icon to create a smart playlist and you will be able to add any rule you want to it.

Thanks!
Finally I got it!