Last.fm scrobling

It took me a couple of tries to be completely happy with this solution but if you have Neutron Music Player as a UPNP renderer on the device of your choice, you choose this as your output option instead of your PC based listening option.
Anything you play through Neutron will be scrobbled to Last FM (if you’ve checked the setting in ‘Connection and Controls’). The benefit of Neutron is that the output can be through a third device of your choosing. This output device could be the one you were intending to reach with the Audirvana Windows app originally. You have excellent SQ with Neutron and Lastfm support.

I bump Last.fm scrobbling. @Antoine is it even on you to do list?

3 Likes

To say it in Tool’s words of 7empest:
“Here we go again!”
:slight_smile:

Hello @Blanka, don’t worry, we take a look at every item of the user voice :wink:

5 Likes

last.fm please! :slight_smile:
i love music and also crazy about stats

2 Likes

Also want last.fm. I also use Tidal, Spotify. Secondary would be better reflection of Tidal app on Audirivana (Example is “Mixes for You”)

2 Likes

I don’t think it will come… :disappointed_relieved:

The best player ever, but last fm we need… please

1 Like

By the way, some apps scrobble immediately, some others after half of the track has been played. I think the best would be after around 75-90% of the track has been played. What do you all think about it?

2 Likes

Best option. But Damien doesn‘t use Last.fm obviously. :wink:

2 Likes

Any news on last.fm? Are you even working on this feature?

1 Like

Hello @Blanka, we have a lot of work going on and we are looking for this feature but we have other features that we need to prioritize.

1 Like

Hey @Antoine, I just found out today that Audirvana sounds better significantly than Roon. I don’t mind paying more but have you guys thought of expanding the team to hasten the development and innovation of new features?

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, Damien. I am pretty excited :slight_smile:

Up with the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, we want to scrobble! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I also think it’s a feature worth adding.

2 Likes

Please add last.fm support…

1 Like

The most votes here…

1 Like

I have checked that the script can be used with Audirvana Studio. Simply use a text editor and open audirvana-scrobbler.sh. Use the find & replace function with “case sensitive” enabled and search for “AUDIRVANA” in capital letters. Then replace with “AUDIRVANASTUDIO”.