Library Problems (Windows)

Hello Damien3,

I will do it.

Thank you.

Hello Damien3,

Audirvana is working properly again. The reinstallation worked. All problems are fixed.
thank you

Seems like the same problem I had today, I found I had some Hi-Res files which had very large (pixel size) artwork attached, re-sizing the artwork to 500 pixels and saving it back to the files allowed Audirvana to then add the the library as normal.

All my covers are saved from Photoshop as cover.jpg 1600x1600 pixels at 72dpi. They all show correctly. How big was yours not working?

The album that was not showing was a DSD of Thriller from HDTracks, the artwork that is embedded in the original files is 1399x1399 300dpi 24 bit depth 1.59MB. The files all played if dragged & dropped into the playlist. After substituting for a 500 x 500 resized image of the original the album then appeared visible to Audirvana in the library (I have gotten into a habit of reducing image sizes of some large images as they load quicker when scrolling on my DAP). I keep a back up of my music on another drive, I have tried replacing the files again with the original ones containing the large artwork and Audirvana cant see them again. I thought maybe it is was because I had re-written the Metadata so I tried renaming the album tags to something different and it still does not see the files. The original files vary in size from 151MB to 245MB, the files with the reduced artwork range from 149MB to 244MB so no massive difference there. I use TagRename portable to edit tags/artwork.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.