License file Lost

So, it’s needed anything else by my side?
Still no answer or mail from 2checkout,

Thanks in advance

Hello @Raul_Cf,

Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do about it. We do not have more contact with them that you have with them since we are not their customer anymore.

So, that means that because you, as a company, use a third party company to deal with licenses, I’m not able to use anymore a program which a license I bought for a lifetime as you advertise.
Of course I can’t agree with that and if there’s no any other solution I’ll open a claim in the EU chamber of electronic commerce,

Thanks

We have a lot of old users that are still have access to it without any issue, I can’t tell you why It doesn’t work for you and If you wish to call them, maybe they can help you here:
https://www.2co.com/#contactUs

The point is that Im just asking to recover my license, if in the past you, as a company, used a third party to deal with licenses, it’s not my fault.
I don’t know any other users, what I know (and you could checked) is that they do not answer anymore, so I understand is your responsibility to provide a solution since they seem to not exist or answer anymore, neither mail any other way.

Finally 2checkout replied:

“ Hello,

Thank you for reaching 2Checkout.

2Checkout acts as a reseller for companies selling their products and services online. As such, we can assist you with inquiries concerning the online order process.

Support for any other issues is provided by the product manufacturer. This includes product details, download, registration, installation, technical support and pricing (sales discounts).

You can contact them directly by accessing the Support/Contact section on their website.

Sincerely,”

So, the say (and I think it’s normal), that you as company should assist me for the license,

Regards

The mail they responded to is about a license, you don’t talk about getting access to your account in it. The response you had is the typical mail they sent in case of license issue. In your case it’s not a license issue, it’s an account issue. I will respond to the mail they sent to you.

I also explained them (in one of the several emails I sent them) about access to the account.
In any case, after another 23 days, no answer no reply and no solution at all.
Still not being able to use the program I paid for,

1 Like

Bravo @Jim_F Well said, I had the same word in mind. Completely unacceptable customer service, Same thing with the guy’s with 3.5 issues playing Tidal being ghosted.

If this gentleman show’s as a previous PAID CUSTOMER please apply the “Golden Rule “

2 Likes
  1. When customers are unhappy, there’s a 91 percent chance they won’t do business with a company again (Lee Resources).
  2. Dissatisfied customers typically tell nine to 15 other people about their experience; some tell 20 or more (White House Office of Consumer Affairs).
  3. A negative customer experience is the reason 86 percent of consumers quit doing business with a company (Customer Experience Impact Report).
  4. Good customer experiences lead 42 percent of consumers to purchase again (Zendesk Customer Service Study).

Customer service 101

2 Likes

@OffRode ,
In France, the customers are very well protected by the law. Better than in most other countries. But when there’s no legal obligation, most companies don’t care.

1 Like

It’s a long obsolete version. Try to call Microsoft to give you a license key for Windows XP.

Backup your license keys, don’t assume that the software maker will be able to generate it indefinitely.

That said, it’s a price you pay for having a third party handling licensing. I would assume that Audirvana is not able to generate license keys themselves.

Offer him some time for free with Studio.

1 Like

It’s pretty sad when you would need legal options to get a satisfactory result, again you can’t buy negative advertising any cheaper.

I ran my own company for 33 years, now of course I’m completely mad but I had a rule regarding customers that had an issue afterwards regardless if it was our fault a misunderstanding or the customer had caused the problem himself. That customer went to the front of the line, before I can take another customer’s money we must fulfill the customer that has already paid.

Crazy I know but I never had need to advertise after around my first two to three years

1 Like

All valid points @bitracer , it’s within Audirvāna Support’s ability to get him into 3.5 or studio if they can’t give him his original license/product.

I never ran a business in France to be sure but customer service should be a international language………but then again perhaps I’ve lost the plot

Let’s see if this gets sorted to everyone’s satisfaction

Ok guys, let’s get the context on this.

@Raul_Cf is a customer of the old version which do work with a license FILE. He want to access to this file again but do not have the mail sent automatically back in the day when he purchased it.

When you are in a situation like this, our old merchant of records, 2chekout (Avangate), create an account so the user can access to this file whenever he wants. HOWEVER we do not have any access to his own account since they are monitored by them, not by us.

The issue here is somewhere between the mailing system of 2checkout and his account. All they have to do is sending him a password reset but it seems whatever he is doing, they do not send him the link for the password reset.

On another note, I checked the conversation we had back in 13the January, before you post this thread. It appears that you sent me your license file and I sent you the link to download the v2 version so I’m a bit puzzled by the purpose of this thread actually…

The “ puzzle “ has only a couple of pieces, but I suppose we are now able to read between the lines. Don’t expect much if any support for the legacy products. Fair enough point taken.

Hopefully studio will be finished before the updates and fixes are canceled without any notice as happened with 3.5

…end of the millenium?
There, finished for you mate :rofl: :rofl:

Does @Raul_Cf now have access to the copy of the software he PAID for?
If not I’d suggest that

is perhaps a little premature?

2 Likes

3,5 was a waste of money.
Did not work properly, does not work properly, and will never work properly.
It’s a piece of software that I do not use.

1 Like

3.5 works great for me. I still use it on a secondary system.

Some people will never be happy, no matter what reply they get.