Mini Dump File playing DSD

@Antoine,

Using WASAPI DSD files don’t come come to the DAC at over DSD64. I contacted Grace Design, they are going to download your software and test it.

Hi, I have exactly the same issue streaming DSD thru DOP as what Hcavez78 describes.
Recently I updated to the latest version of Audirvana, it seems to happen less frequently… but still randomly when I start Audirvana to play the first DSD file/ manually switch to another DSD song, or switch between PCM & DSD file.
However it’ll never happen if I get the first DSD song started successfully, and leave the app play DSD songs one by one in a sequence within the album automatically.
When crashing, I got the very loud “pulsating sound” , also with a minidump.
My USB Device is:
Weiss INT204
After reading through this thread, I realize the issue with DOP streaming was not resolved,
but My target is utilizing the device via AISO & DSD over PCM, using WASAPI or ASIO4All are not solution to my audio system.
So how do you determine the nature of issue reported by Hcavez78? software or device driver issue?
Shall I ask the device manufacturer for help?
Also would like to know if you got an INT204 which is a quite famous DDC as your test device.

Hello @TrueZhuanJia, first thing to do with your issue is to send us the mini dump created by Audirvana at support@audirvana.com. We will take a look at it and will tell you if the issue come from Audirvana or if you need to contact the manufacturer of your DAC :slight_smile:

Hi @Antoine, I just sent a mail to support@audirvana.com
Here’s the title of my mail:
Audirvana + Weiss INT204 DSD playing issue, debugInfo, minidumps & more

Please check it out.