New problem: Album Art sometimes not shown in search results - duplicate tracks again

Audirvana Origin 2.4.0 (20400), MacOS 10.14
Since this update some Album Art is not not shown in search results in the title category. These tracks are duplicates, that do not exist. Clicking on “Show All” the Album Art is shown correctly, as it should, but still not existing duplicate tracks.
I did all the maintenance routines: no change.
@Antoine : Can you reproduce that on your side?

As reported here Deleting tracks not always possible deleting duplicate tracks is only possible in Album view, because the 3 dot menu only works there. So solving the duplicate files issue becomes a Sysiphos work. Please correct that in near future.

What do you mean by do not exist? When you look at those tracks using the track view of your local library, you do not find them at all?

Misunderstanding: 1 file exists in reality, no second file, although A shows 2 files in the tracklist. A plays both entries.

I would like to perform the same search as you have done and with your database file. Can you send me a mail at support@audirvana.com so you can upload the file to my OneDrive?

Hi, I wanted to bump this thread and say that I’m seeing the same issue: loads of duplicate tracks in my library. I’m using Studio on macOS and my library files are on an external HD. Could that be the issue?

Hi @gcaprio,

If you go to the location where your tracks are stored, do you have real duplicates?

Hi gcaprio
The HD isn’t the problem. If there are no duplicate tracks on your HD, the following procedure helped after having discussed that with Audirvana support:

1. Backup your library with the command in the preferences.
  2. Delete your HD in the list of sources in the preferences of A and quit it.
  3. Delete the file AudirvanaDatabase.sqlite in user/…/Library/Aplication Support/Audirvana
  4. Restart A and add your HD to the sources of A. A reads your files and produces a new database.
  5. After this process has finished, restore your library from your backup.

@Antoine Nope, single tracks. For example, below is what I see in Audirvana for an album and on the right is the finder folder of that album:

Thanks @o99 for the steps, but I just starting a trial of the app. It’s a little disappointing for this to be happening so soon.

Hi @gcaprio,

That’s interesting, an you reach me out at support@audirvana.com? There is something I would like to take a look at.