Qobuz login error on Audirvana 3.5

Thanks so much !!
It works like a charm :dizzy:
my old a** macbook is back in business !!

Thank you for your message. I am very pleased to have helped you. :grinning:

Hello @mus64 ,

Do not copy/past the script from my post in a terminal window : it won’t work. You have to create a file and past the script in it. I can send you the file I used (named trustroot) if you need it.
If you aren’t confortable with command line, you could also try the solution from @Nikodem : he did it through the application and should be easier to reproduce.

Regards,
c0m3

Hi @Nikodem ,

Nice solution and easier than mine if you only need to get Qobuz working.

Best regards,
c0m3

Bonjour, je suis content de voir que certains d’entre vous trouvent des solutions à ce pb. Je ne suis pas aussi doué que vous, surement trop vieux. Je n’ai pas accès à un mac plus récent, et changer mon vieux mbpro de 2009 n’est pas possible pour le moment. Est ce qu’il est possible d’obtenir le fichier qui va bien avec le mode d’emploi pour l’installer ? Merci d’avance pour votre aide.
Luc39

Hello c0m3,
that was your idea, I just implemented it. :+1:
Unfortunately, iTunes 12.6.5.3 no longer works on this computer… I wonder if this has something to do with the certificates? Do you perhaps have a tip for this?
Have a nice evening
N

Hello Luc39,
my instructions : I exported the USERTrust RSA (System Roots) certificate missing in El Capitain from the MBP with Monterey to a stick and imported it into Macmini with El Capitan in the keychain management. It is located under System/Certificates. Then switch on and trust the new certificate. Then close the keychain, close the Audirvana app and open it again. Event. Enter the Qobuz credentials again.
It works.
I could send you the USERTrust RSA (System Roots) certificate via PM.
Have a nice evening
N

Hi Nikodem,

That would be fine if you send me this file. Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Hi @Luc39

A word to the wise, but you may have been better off PM-ing Nikodem with your private email address. I’d edit your response as never wise to publish your address on a public forum :+1:

1 Like

Hello c0m3,
Thank you for your reply and suggestions.
I also tried copying/pasting the certificates from a Mac under Sonoma. That didn’t work either.
Installing High Sierra solves the problem: Qobuz is back without having to re-enter the user codes and password.
Best regards.
Mus64

Bonjour c0m3,
Merci pour votre réponse et vos propositions.
J’ai aussi essayé en copiant/collant les certificats d’u Mac sous Sonoma. Cela n’a pas fonctionné non plus.
L’installation de High Sierra relève le problème : Qobuz est de retour sans devoir réinscrire les codes utilisateur et mot de passe.
Cordialement.
Mus64

Hallo Luc39,

I have sent you the certificate.
Best regards
N

Hello mus64,

some good devices (e.g. Mac mini 2009) no longer support High Sierra…
Best regards
N

Hello Nikodem,

Thank you very much, it’s working for me.
My old macbook pro will play music for many years i hope.

Best regards,

Luc39.

Congratulations! I am very happy!
There is another alternative: you can update the system with Open Core Legacy Patcher. I have just created a Mac mini 2009 Monterey. It works very well. Audirvana also runs ok in it. Prerequisite: You first make a backup of your system, preferably with ccc.
Have a nice evening
N

I have the same problem….

Can you send me the certificates please?
Thanks
Alessandro

Hello Alessandro,
please contact Antoine - he has now the certificate.
Best regards,

N

J’utilise Audirvana Origin 3.5.50 sur Catalina 10.15.7.
Depuis Noël environ Origin n’arrive plus à se connecter à Qobuz, ou arrive à se connecter puis se déconnecte. J’arrive à me connecter directement à l’application Qobuz.

Merci de votre aide.

Bonjour @PierreS,

Pouvez-vous essayer la solution proposée dans ce fil de discussion?