Regression on 1.7?

These are the new?
They seem bigger indeed. Can you post a screenshot of a bio please?

Good eyes there, No totals on album main page but if you select an album it there for individual albums
Not a big deal but this should let them know about it.

Above normal, below large.

Really makes things easy to read on my 1920x1080 res screen.

3 Likes

You are on windows?
Seem to be a procedure to follow

Yes windows 10…

Henri try here

@patifr
@Antoine
Same problem for me. These informations are missing.

It would be even easier if Antoinne implemented a new line between paragraphs, otherwise you just get a big monolithic slab of text in a bigger font.

As SandsofArakkis says the fonts are quite a bit larger - which works for things like biographies but is less successful elsewhere as lots of things get truncated.

2 Likes

Could use a bit more adjustment, the bios needed it bad but the rest was ok for me

Going back to it this morning, I was a bit harsh - the bigger fonts are an improvement pretty well everywhere.

Hopefully implementing paragraph spacing in blogs and reviews should be simple.

Since the new version 1.7 - looks an works much better than before. Sometimes seems to crash - restart - and then every!!! time I have to tip my account and password on login screen! Not really true, or?

For most users, disconnecting the account once and logging in again helps with this problem.

1 Like

Thanks, seems to work.
I am starting to like Studio!

Don’t know exactly which improvements people see on the new version and I sincerely hope there are some, but on my side, apart from the lack of information about the total number of albums, I still got crashes with the exception EXC_GUARD.
That means the application is manipulating something (File descriptor) he does not own:

Process: Audirvana Studio [17946]
Path: /Applications/Audirvana Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Audirvana Studio
Identifier: Audirvana Studio
Version: 1.7.0 (10700)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: Audirvana Studio [17946]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2021-09-25 04:47:34.055 +0200
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.15.7 (19H1417)
Report Version: 12
Bridge OS Version: 5.5 (18P4759a)
Anonymous UUID: 11010C5D-11BE-F6C5-C6FD-ACEF6477FDCF

Time Awake Since Boot: 290000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 64

Exception Type: EXC_GUARD
Exception Codes: 0x6000000000000012, 0x0000000000000002
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

And, on top on that, if you disconnect from your account, you have to be sure you remember your password as it apparently cannot be recorded on your machine.
I was forced to start the procedure to renew my password. Code owner is protected, user is pissed off.

1 Like

Vous avez été tellement nombreux à demander le téléchargement d’Audirvāna Studio 1.7 que cela a saturé temporairement le serveur de téléchargement.
Afin d’éviter à l’avenir un tel embouteillage, j’ai activé la mise en cache du fichier d’installation sur le CDN Cloudflare.

You have been so many to request the new Audirvāna Studio 1.7 download that the file server has been overloaded, and was sending those HTTP 429 (retry later) errors to many of you.
To avoid such bottleneck issue in the future, and serve the installer faster, I’ve activated caching on Cloudflare CDN for those installer files.
You can now request again the update.

Thank you for your patience, and enjoy your music!

Hi Jacob, just making sure you see this from Damien few minutes ago
Good day

1 Like

I’ve just had a very similar crash again. In my case it seems to happen when AS has been left alone for a couple of hours.

Process: Audirvana Studio [11133]
Path: /Applications/Audirvana Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Audirvana Studio
Identifier: Audirvana Studio
Version: 1.7.0 (10700)
Code Type: ARM-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: Audirvana Studio [11133]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2021-09-25 23:01:52.901 +0100
OS Version: macOS 11.6 (20G165)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: AC64FD5D-9036-9561-AEE8-EA41C69BD3CD

Time Awake Since Boot: 690000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 71

Exception Type: EXC_GUARD
Exception Codes: 0x6000000000000012, 0x0000000000000002
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason: LIBSYSTEM, [0x2]

Yes, the bat, I do confirm this on my side. It usually happens during the night where the app was up and running, trying to sync the DB.

And now, in addition, every time I restart the application, it requires user name and password to be entered.
There is no option 'remember me"?

I can see the ‘missing info’ on 1.7 on Mac with default or large fonts in dark mode.

Bigger fonts better for me.