Request for money back ignored

Thank you for your explanation. I did not know I can do it.
I see that can even flag my own posts to avoid them being flagged by the obsessive flagger. :+1:

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh!

1 Like

I like you can see 'umour. It’s not my original joke. Kath of “Kath and Kim” (famous Australian comedy series) uses it hilariously.

Posts flagged again?
Do I see a pattern, here?
Give little people a little power, and you can be certain they will abuse it! :rofl:

2 Likes

@RunHomeSlow > “but if you want your The Beatles to be named Beatles, The
it is really simple…”>
I think you may not understand the database issue that I believe is not resolved. However, if it is simple, what is the solution, please. To be clear, the problem is not specifically an issue with the Artist’s name. When I clean up my metadata using a program other than Audirvana after startup/sync Audirvana does not display the changes I have made. The only workaround I have discovered is to trash AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite and restart Audirvana. I’d greatly appreciate knowing what I am doing wrong and how to resolve this.
BTW: Changing “Beatles, The” to “The Beatles” was simply an example. To be clear, I tested this extensively, paying special attention to be sure Album Artist and Artist tags are consistent. In fact, this problem became clear due to my OCD need to make sure that my track’s metadata is clean and consistent. Previously, my iTunes library had become an absolute disaster over the years, I’ve done everything possible to avoid the same issue as I re-rip and create my current full resolution library.
Here’s my original post about this issue:

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.