[SOLVED] - I purchased a license and am getting too many installs message

Hi Damien,

I purchased a license and tried to install the program on one of my computers. I got a message “too many installs for your license”. I thought the license specified that you can only use one computer at a time, but the license can be installed on more than one machine. Am I mistaken?

Bruce

As per the license contract, a single license allows for up to 2 installs, for non simultaneous use.

Note that you can release an install from a computer to activate another one. The “Revoke” command is available in the General settings of Audirvana Plus. Please note that to prevent a floating license use, a 24 hours delay is needed to reactivate a computer that has just been revoked.

Damien

Got it.

Are you considering offering the ability to purchase another license at a reduced price?

Bruce

I have a similar issue. I had my Audirvana in a Mac that crashed. Following a reinstall from time machine I was prompted to enter the key on the same machine. The machine now is formatted and sold. Nevertheless I tried to add my key to my new Mac but I get “too many Installs”. Any solution please considering that I have my Audirvana just in a single Mac.

I have the same issue.

I have Audirvana version 3.5.19 on one of my Macs - no problem there.

I have Audirvana Plus version 2.5.4 on my other Mac. I downloaded and installed Audirvana 3.5.19 that complains about the license.

The problem is that I can’t find “revoke license” option in Audirvana Plus 2.5.4.

How can I revoke the license for this Mac then?

Thank you in advance.

@mickeyvip : I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

SPECIAL WARNING
Versions 3 and 2 must never be launched simultaneously, as this can damage the preferences files.

Hi @Damien2.

Thank you so much for handling this so quickly!

I have successfully registered Audirvana on my first Mac and now both are registered.

Michael

Hello!
I purchased a licence and am getting too many installs message. I had a working computer (Macbook Air) which is crashed. Every time I open the program and write in the license key I get the message “too many installs”. Can you help me? hakanhallgren@hotmail.com

@Hakan_Hallgren : I have removed all your computers from the license database.

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

I have the same problem , have to re-install Windows 10 and now Audirvana shows the message “too many installs” Could you help me?

I have removed all your computers from the license database. You can now activate up to two PC computers running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Hi I was wondering for similar help. I have a licence but it was on an old machine that I wiped and sold. Now I can’t install audirvana (latest version) as it states that I have exceeded the allowable number of computers. I currently have a trial version running

@Tim_Kelly - I have removed all your computers from the license database.

1. install trial version

Brilliant thanks Damien

plz remove my lic.
i want install new lic in new pc

liorvikel@gmail.com

Hello
I have the same problem.
Would it be possible to reset my program?
Thank you

@danibel - Sure, I have removed all your computers from the license database. You can now activate up to two PC computers running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/

I had to reinstall my computer recently due to some hardware updates. ı want to download audirvana, however the system doesn’t allow me to download the pc application. ıt says that there have been too many downloads with one licence number. ı suppose it suspects that ı am installing it on other devices. ı guess you have the data of my previous downlaods. you will see that all of them were installed at same pc when you check the ıd of device. so, could you please help me to install it?

Because my macbook is repaired
Would it be possible to reset my program?
Thank you

My desktop computer crashed and I was forced to reinstall Windows 10. Can you please remove my computers from the license database?

Thank you!