[SOLVED] - Too many licenses

Thank you. It’s ok!!

Hi @Antoine,

Could you please help to remove all my computers from the license database? I’m experiencing the same issue for my MacOS, thanks.

Hello @jack594, i noticed that you have Audirvana 3.2 for Mac, it has been replaced by Audirvana 3.5 for Mac.
You can get the new Audirvana 3.5 that brings the strongly improved user interface, and further improved sound quality.
To get your free upgrade, you need to enter your license key on https://audirvana.com/upgrade-3-5/

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

It works great, thank you so much!

Hi @Antoine,

same problem, could you please remove all my computers from the database? Thanks.

Hi Damien.

I’m also having this same issue. Please, help me.
I have to reinstall my windows 10 due to some issues with some softwares from my work and now when I tried to install Audirvana again, I’m getting this message saying “too many licenses…”

I just bought the license :frowning::frowning:

Hello @Morato and @DoubleJ, I have removed your computer in our database. You can now use Audirvana up on two computers.

1 Like

Thank you very much!!

Please delete my computers from the database, email is:

**********************@gmail.com
order: ************

Hello Damien3,

Can you remove my computer from the database, I have a new one i’d like to use ?

Thanks a lot for the product!

Hello @nick2413 and @charlot12 I have removed your computer in our database, you can now use Audirvana up on two computers.

Hello Damien3,

Can you remove my computer from the database? I have a new MacBook Pro.

Thanks!

Hello @diggie.430, i removed your mac in our database.

Hi Damien,

I have formatted my laptop (windows10) without revoke license, have now too many licenses error.

Please can you help me, thanks

Hi Damien,

I have the same issue with a Windows installation.
I had Audirvana running on an older PC that recently died.
I bought a new PC and installed the test version first but when this expired now and I tried to enter my license it gave me the “too many licenses” error.
I can uninstall on the old PC as this is no more working.
cross platform version

Hello @CHOI, I removed your windows 10 installation from our database, you can now use Audirvana on your new computer.

Hi Damien
I appreciated that I got solutions about previous issues. However the reason I sent this email is I got another issue from app. After formatting my computer which contain app license, and getting the license again, the program showed me only too many installs. I guess because I didn’t back up application. Please let me know how to figure out this issue and Please resolve this problem for using app

Thank you

I removed your computers in our database. Before formatting your computer, make sure to use the “Revoke” option in the General Settings in order to permanently “De-authorize this computer”.

Hello Damien,
I lost my last Mac thanks to a hardware issue with its drive and there was no way to de-authorize Audirvana on that, so I too am left with the “Too many licenses” error. Can you please remove all my computers from my registration? My Audirvana has been licensed under the email I am signed in in here. Please, let me know if you need any further info from me. Thank you.

Hello @Kaj,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers.

To install Audirvana on your Mac, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-mac/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key