[SOLVED] - Too many licenses

Hi – same issue. Can you please help me too? :blush:

Thanks,

Staffan
Order 70558066

• Audirvana 3 – License Key for Mac
I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

• NEW – Audirvana 3.5 for Mac
FYI, Audirvana 3.2 has now been replaced by Audirvana 3.5.
The new Audirvana 3.5 brings the strongly improved user interface, and further improved sound quality.
In order to get your FREE upgrade Audirvana 3.5, you need to enter your license key on this website page : https://audirvana.com/offers/ (V3 => V3.5)

Hi thanks – works great! Downloaded the new version too!

Staffan

Hey Damien, Can I get my license reset too. Im trying to update to a new machine because my old one died. I emailed you direct and wrote in my own thread. Thanks
Mike
Same email as the one connected to this forum

@mikec - Sure- I have removed all your computers from the license database.

1. install trial version

Thanks Damien,
btw If you guys are looking for a UX UI designer, someone who can make the Audirvana experience/interface better for users (especially when not using integrated legacy mode, please hit me up. I have a lot of experience simplifying and making apps more intuitive.
Thanks
again
Mike

Hello. I have the same problem. Since i used win 10 pro and then changed to win server 2019, now i went back to win 10 pro and got the message “too many licenses”.
Can you help me please?

Hello @joaomfernandes,

Can you send me in private message your order number so i can find you in our database?

Hi

I have the too many activations error after buying a new Mac. please can you reset me in the licence DB. My registered email is the same as the one I purchased the licence under.

Thanks

Hello. Today i preinstall windows 10 and when i try to install again Audirvana doesn’t let me to activate because too many installs. Can you please remove my licenses. What i have to do if I going to preinstall windows, if i uninstall Audirvana before removing windows, will let me to install again or i have to came back here to write to remove all my computers license? Thank you.

Hello @exolon and @Varnenski, I removed your computer in our database. You can now use your license up to two computers. If you uninstall Audirvana make sure your revoke your license key in the Audirvana Settings in order to avoid the too many install error.

Hi Damien3
Thanks a lot, very helpful.

Hi, likewise my audirvana license is on some unknown computer. Can you kill off any installs so I can put it on my new computer? Thanks.

Hello @pbgalvin, I removed your computer in our database, you can now use your license on your Macs

Hi Damien3, can you remove my computers license database? I just move my HD to new MacBook but I can’t register due to problem of many install.My order is #64889305,thank you.

I have removed all your computers from the license database.

1. install trial version

Hi Can you remove my license from Mac version ? I 've sold one of my mac without deactivate.
I have 2 licenses My Windows version is ok .

Hello @Wasan_Wisedsang, I removed your Mac from our database.

Hi Damien! Could you remove my computers from the license database, please?
I forgot to deauthorize my license on my old mac. Thanks!

Hello @vsduarte, it’s done for you too. You can use Audirvana up on two Mac