Systemoutofmemory exception

Hi, I regularly get the message Unhandled: Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException.

Audirvana stops then and reports a 1536 kHz sampling. Here is a dump file:

Any suggestions what to do? I run Audirvana with Fidelizer.
Thx, Rien

wrong second picture in previous post…

How much memory (RAM) you have in your computer? What was the sample rate of the track you tried to play while you have this issue?

I have an HP notebook with i5 and 8 Gb RAM. It happened several times, nearly daily, last time it was 96 kHz. he funny thing is, that it increases its reporting of sampling rate to 1536 kHz…

Maybe of interest: I run it with Fidelizer Pro Audiophile settings; however, it also happened before doing so, I hoped it would be over with Fidelizer

Not a pc guy, but, is that Fidelizer a system optimizer? Maybe it changes how windows distribute memory? Maybe put back memory handling to windows default…

Fidelizer is audio optimizer software that is supposed to work with Audirvana. So far, I have no reason to doubt their claim.

What is the version of Fidelizer you have?

hi Damien, it is version 8.7; so the latest as far as I know.

What are your setting in Fidelizer?

Audiophile is all I know, then run.

Can you try without Fidelizer?

It indeed looks like Fidelizer caused the exceptions… It may be due to the optimizations, that may not have been optimal after all, I don’t know.

Hi there,
Fidelizer (8.7 pro) is software which can shut of processes within Windows, which have little or nothing to do with audio processes.There are 3 different levels of Fidelizing available:
Basic, medium and audiophile:
The last one shut down a lot of Windows processes. Windows is in this case not normally to use anymore, accept for music within rules.
Check with Keetakawee Punpeng from the Fidelizer program what kind of pc processor and amount of ram memory is needed for your purpose and explane that you are trying to play dsd 512 audio files in conjunction with Audirvana

I don’ t play dsd files myself so i don 't know wether it is possible in conjunction with Audirvana.

Succes,
mollie

Hi again,
I mentioned only dsd but i ment ofcourse also pcm upsampled up to 1536KHz, sorry for my mistake.
mollie

Thx Mollie,

ir probably was not Fidelizer after all, Audirvana freezed daily without Fidelizer, including today, of which I enclose another minidump.

Can you send us your log and dmp file at support@audirvana.com ?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

Hi, after another minidump, I followed you suggestion: this is all I get

Is that meaningful to you?Best,
Rien

Hello @Rien,

you are in Default folder, not in App Data, can you go in Gebruikers folder and try to find App Data?

Hi Damien, after the gebruikers directory ther is no AppData sub-d.

I sent you the nearest one; no Audirvana to be found. I do have WindowsApps (hidden file) in program files, but then again I did not find a dumpfile there.
Best, Rien