Tidal continuesly askes to login

Hello everyone, the 3.5.11 update should fix the issue you have. After making the update you will be asked to log to Tidal again and it’s normal. Do you still have this issue every day after updating to 3.5.11?

Hello Damien,

As I wrote a couple of posts earlier, yesterday I did experience a disconnect while using the 3.5.11 version.

Will report if it happens today.

Cheers
Maikol

So far since yesterday I haven’t experienced any disconnection , so it seems at least there’s improvement here ! :slight_smile:

Hopefully the problem is solved, let’s see if it lasts… :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here! Nock on wood!

1 Like

Hello there,

Just experienced a disconnection with no warning, just stopped playing, had to restart audirvana and got the Tidal connection error message.

So, though it does seem to happen less often, unfortunately it still happens.

Maikol.

Hello @Maikol, did it happened while Audirvana was open?

Yes while playing an album actually. The music just stopped, and nothing would load anymore after that, unless I quit, restart Audirvana and went through the Tidal connection error message and reconnection. Didn’t have to input the password this time though.

In the meantime Audirvana updated to 3.5.12, so let’s see if that improves anything.

Hello all,

Just experienced one more disconnection while an album was playing, so I’m afraid the latest update hasn’t solved the problem.

Do you remember if you had the loading of the track (white bar in Audirvana) filled when this happened?

Same problem with me.Seems to be getting worse.No problem with playing music from my hard disk but only plays about 4 tracks on Tidal before I need to log back in to Tidal.Half the time I need to restart Audirvana to log in again.

I wasn’t in front of the computer when it happened. When I got there it had just stopped and wouldn’t load or play anything from Tidal.

Even the last played track wouldn’t play.

Just found out that I’d been disconnected again from Tidal (coudn’t tell you when it happened, as I haven’t been using it today until now), so it definitely still happens quite often.

9:15 AM; version 3.5.12 again disconnected.
Sofar no improvement.

I’m using tidal’s Windows APP.
It works very well, stays connected and plays MQA perfectly.
After the last updates I was unable to use Audirvana for Windows.
There are reports here of people who managed to go back to old versions and function normally, but it seems that this is not considered to be important.

Same here it persists
The same intervals as before
How van we takkle this problem
It is irritating that it happens in a album
I hope somewan had a brilliant solution!

And again lost connection with Tidal during playback.

Well, at least the remote app seems to work for you, no way to get it to connect here since many monthes ! :expressionless:

Wel it doesn’t!
it continuesly looses connection but this is another topic in this forum. So I have 2 problems; 1) loosing connection with Tidal and 2) a remote that makes the system lockout or produce glitches while fixed connection doesn’t give any problems except the one mentioned under 1. And the audirvana development department (if there is any) did not come with a proper solution up till now…and probably not within months to come…lost all faith…

Yeah sorry actually I did see your posts in the “remote” subject ! :sweat_smile:

Well, let’s hope Damien quickly finds a solution for both these issues…

The communication software (interface) between iOS (remote) and w10(audirvana base installation) is not properly designed.