Tidal continuesly askes to login

does it happen every day when launch Audirvana for the first time of the day?

I don’t think so, but I will observe it and let you know.

Ok, so I am lost here. It seems it happens only once daily, but it seems not on every day. On the other hand I do tend to listen using Audirvana past midnight if that has any importance. Upgraded to 3.5.10 and the problem is still there.

Same for me ver,3,5,9 and 3,5,10 Windows 10 latest version

Now it is even “better” since when the date had changed I’ve got Tidal connection error on startup. Connecting from setup worked from very first time.

Hi there,

Same problem here on W10 wih the latest version of Audirvana since a little while, Tidal gets disconnected several times a day, with no warning whatsoever.

Sometimes just restarting the app is enough, and sometimes I have to go to the preferences and re-type the password.

Cheers,
Maikol

Is there any progress on resolving this issue?

It is happening more than once per day and becoming a big PITA, just at a time when listening to Music whilst lock in at home is a primary activity.

Hi,
I have followed this thread for a while now. This unfortunately happens several times a day for me also. Started after after the update a few weeks back. I have tried all of the suggestions above. Please try to find a solution.

Same problem here on W10 wih the latest version of Audirvana since a little while, Tidal gets disconnected several times a day, with no warning whatsoever.

Hi folks

I am sure audirvana as a professional organization will come with a solution shortly…

Same continuing problem here
Somethimes after 4 tracks it stops!
You must close the program en restart/login Tidal

Yes well, the lack of response to date speak volumes about professionalism…or lack thereof!

Plug for Mac OS Catalina on this problem. Upgraded to Catalina today and have to restart computer and re-login to TIDAL every 2-6 hours. Very annoying … any info is greatly appreciated.

Hello, I am a new user. I am waiting for this problem to be resolved to acquire the license. Is there anything new?

It seems to have resolved itself however there was no update, so tread lightly

Thanks for replying.I am a Windows 10 user.

I received an audirvana update and installed it. Until now (update +24) no disconnection from Tidal anymore…

I thought the same, but just experienced a disconnection.

So I’d say the situation did seem to improve, but the problem still happens from time to time.

Yes, I was hoping the 3.5.11 update would solve the problem but no such luck.

I have to now say Support by Audirvana is very poor. No communications with customers here on the reported error (‘update pending’ or even ‘we are working on it’), and when an update gets released, there is no Change Log describing the changes. Amateur.

I say this as a frustrated Audirvana user and someone who has run (and owned) software businesses over the past decades.

Time to up your game, or you will loose customers!

So I have to add, 3.5.11 update still the same error. Sign in to Tidal every day.