Too many activations

Hello @calenwh,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

FYI, Audirvana 3.2 has now been replaced by Audirvana 3.5.
The new Audirvana 3.5 brings the strongly improved user interface, and further improved sound quality.
In order to get your FREE upgrade Audirvana 3.5, you need to enter your license key on this website page : https://audirvana.com/offers/ (V3 => V3.5)

Can you delete all computers from the license database? My Order ********

Hello @pocorin, i removed your computers in our database :slight_smile:

Hi Damien,

Facing similar issues after i upgraded my pcs recently, can you please reset my account for order # ***** please? Thank you.

Hi Damien

Same issue here - would you please remove all my computers from your database - order number *******

Thanks

Hello @valenroy and @mvrlogins, i removes your computers in our database. You can now use your license up on two computers.

Hi. I want to be removed my computers from your database too. Could you do for me?
If you need any informations, please ask. Thank you.

Hello @aroosans, i removed your computers in our database. You can now use your license up on two computers.

Damien3 Thank you for your quick response.

Hi-can you guys please do me a favor and reset my activation counter on two licenses? I am getting the error and have had to re-image several Windows 10 PC’s due to MS’s lightly tested updates. Thanks much!

Hello @stuart333, I removed your computers in our database, you can now activate audirvana for your two license.

@Antoine I also need my activation counter reset. Thanks!

Hello @westyjeff,

You can now activate up to two computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second computer, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

Bonjour Damien,

Est-il possible de réinitialiser svp mes deux licences Windows ? Je vous remercie.

Bonjour @beajuju, j’ai supprimé vos ordinateurs de notre base.

@Antoine I also need my activation counter reset. Thanks!

Hi Damien3
I had to reinstall Windows 10 after a crash and I getting the “too many installations” trying to activate Audirvana.

Thnx,
Edwin Hernandez

Hi Damien3,

Same issue here. I am not aware I have to uninstall/deactivate Audirvana first before I reformat my Windows 10.

Could you help me to reset my counter please.

Order number: 89627187

Thank you

Bonjour Damien3, je suis également dans ce cas de figure,sur Windows10…accès bloqué , et mon ancien pc est HS.
Mon numéro de commande est :902 546 51
Dans l’attente de votre retour je vous souhaite une bonne journée

Dear Damien3,

Same issue here. I am not aware I have to uninstall Audirvana on old computer and now they gone so can not uninstall.

Could you please help to reset my counter, I just bought an upgrade license to new version 3.5 but not able to register

Order number 13805985

Thank you
Khanh