I am having a similar issue. I’ve been using a Sonore Ultrarendu for about a month with Audirvana and I have been very pleased so far, but the setup stopped working the middle of a song about 2 days’ ago and I haven’t been unable to stream Tidal ever since. I’ve troubleshot this thing to death (3-4 hours. I’ve downloaded new software, replaced the USB cable and swapped out Dacs, etc…still nothing. When I queue up a song in Audirvana, the bar at the bottom of the screen advances and it looks like it’s going to play, but nothing happens (counter remains at 0:00). I just spoke with Sonore and everything checks out on their end, so I decided to check out this forum. This happened during my free trial too, but I liked Audirvana enough that I knew I was going to purchase a license, so about 2 weeks into my trial I did and it seemed to fix the problem, but not immediately following the download; it just miraculously started working on its own after 40 minutes or so. Now, I dead in the water again. This is the 3rd time this has happened in as many weeks, but I can’t honestly say what fixed it the two previous times. It’s kind of frustrating.