Audirvana 3.5.37 freezes at startup

Hello everyone,

Following the issue you have we will make an update for it tomorrow. If you still experience crash on the artist view after the update, feel free to react on this topic.

In addition to a freeze I notice it will not scan for new music. I added a few new albums and the only way I can add them to my library is to delete my old library and then go through a painful 30 minute rescan…

Basically with the flashing in Qobuz as I reported months ago and now this, Audirvana is unusable.

I also have the same problem with the program freezing after it is started if the artist tab is open… i use Tidal. Please make a software update to repair this problem

Hello everyone,

The udpate is now live, in 3.5.38 the issue you have with artist view at startup would be fixed. Please let me know if you still have it after the update.

Update did not correct issue. After startup within a few seconds the library appears to try to auto update (even with it disabled in the settings), then the application freezes and becomes unresponsive. CPU and memory usage continue to increase when frozen and does not stop unless application is forced to quit. Problem does not occur when application opens Albums view, or if user clicks on Settings button before update attempt can occur. Screenshot of frozen application attached.

Same here after installation of version 3.5.38!

No functionality in audirvana at all!!

Strange
all of a sudden it works again…

Still broken…zero change.

Ran maintenance steps etc. Unless I quickly click in Qobuz, so as not to be in the Library view, it locks up.

If I let it run, memory use will creep up until I kill the process.

EDIT: I deleted Qobuz and it still locks up. I then deleted the database and re-scanned, and it will still lock up.

Yes, true, still an issue after updating to 3.5.38

Okay, I will need your log file and your dmp file, those file can be found here:

C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

You can send it by mail at support@audirvana.com, if your attachment is more than 20MB, send a mail so I can give you a link to upload your file.

Same here after installation of version 3.5.38

I tryed to find the log file in

C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

But I have nothing after \LocalCache\Local\

Nevertheless, I can send you my dmp file if you want.

Hello @Eric_Martin, yes, the more info we can get, the easiest way it will be to fix the issue.

I had 3.5.37 working okay after going to Windows settings - Apps - Advanced Options menu and selecting “reset”.

Now with the 3.5.38 update I had the same thing happen again. At least the good news is after going through the reset process again it now seems to be working again.

Here the same problem with version 3.5.38. A reset of the app did not solve the problem.The bug is still there.

Same problem here too with 3.5.38. Locks up if started in Artist View tab just as the pic. shows. I performed all the maintenance procedures. No change.

I have same problem on 3.5.38, no fix yet? Last post on this thread was 13 days ago?

1 Like

Additional info: I added new music to my library yesterday for the first time in a long time, certainly the first time in 3.5.38. Did not add anything new in version 3.5.37. I’m guessing this triggered it. The new music showed up fine and played without a problem. Today is the first time Audirvana was restarted.

1 Like

Exactement le même problème avec la .38.
J’ai réinstallé le soft , pour l’instant ça va mais… qui sait.