Internet Radio URL play

Hello, Audirvana is perfect for manage and play local media or Tidal. In future please add option to play radio or URL. I love it because bring in to Windows platform support for MQA ,upsample DSD,manage stream services. Acceptable price. Is it better than ROON,Amarra Luxe, HQPlayer.

Yes please Damien it would be wonderfull to be able to stream internet radio with Audirvana?

Same need for me. It is a big disappointment that the Radio France URLs cannot be plaied with Audirvana.

Hello @jimbou,

Thank you for your suggestion, we can’t tell you more about it but this feature have been request by a lot of users so we can’t ignore this feature :wink:

Hi Damien,

Just evaluating Audirvana: great piece of software, but, correct me if I’m wrong, I’m afraid it’s lacking a decent internet radio solution. When do you expect this feature to be added to a future update of Audirvana? Today Roon 1.7 has it also included in its offering/functionalities.

1 Like

Hello @Mike12,

I moved this thread to the proper category so you can vote for the implementation of this feature in a future update of Audirvana :slight_smile:

Thx. Please provide a link or a category name; not easy to find apparently …

I’m currently evaluating Audirvana. I’v been using iTunes so far (running on a headless Mac Mini), and I’m hoping Audirvana is going to sound better.

I have a somewhat important question for me. I’m using the “music server” for two things: playing music but also listening to radio. iTunes supports this nicely: I put a few radio stations in a playlist and voila. I have setup Audirvana to sync with iTunes, and even though the playlist itself shows up in Audirvana as I would expect, its contents is empty. I would expect Audirvana to support playing Internet audio streams like this as well. I don’t see myself (and more importantly the rest of my family) switching back and forth between two different apps… Thanks for your consideration!

2 Likes