Internet Radio URL play

Count me in as well, the only that kept me from buying it, is the missing internet radio.
Thank you.

Bonjour,
j’aimerais aussi la possibilité d’écoute de radios web de bonnes qualités via Audivarna.
Merci !!!

1 Like

+1 internet radio. :heart:

2 Likes

Same request here ! It would be great to listen internet radios from Audirvana.
Thank you !

1 Like

+1 for Internet radio, svp : - )

1 Like

Top, would be a nice feature!

1 Like

+1 merci pour la radio ici mon émetteur FM est limité…

1 Like

+1 It would be great to be able to use Dirac Audio Unit with Internet Radio! As a first step simply requiring users to enter our own URLs would be a great addition.

High res radio is absolutely high on my wishlist.

2 Likes

I too am very interested in the ability to stream internet radio with Audirvana.

1 Like

Yes really looking forward to having this feature in Audirvana to make it my single music station for everything!

Im guessing that licencing for radio stations will be exhtortion … If you consider the UK BBC radio and TV licencing costs to buissineses on the high street like mine… I cannot afford to have a radio or tv in my premisis. lol

If it’s a licencing issue or anything they should just say so, at least it will end the constant asking and relieve a lot of tension in waiting.

Roon and other ‘for profit’ software are able to at least allow users to add their own urls.

I haven’t listened to Audirvana in probably over a year. Most of my music is either Spotify or Internet radio…I probably listen to my library 5% or less of the time…if that.

Audirvana is a great idea, sounds fantastic but is too far behind the times to be useful.

It may not be licencing… I guess that Radio is provided by the likes of Tidal or Quobus ? Suppose that means buying subscription for only radio use… Is it an ability to add your own radio URL through Audivana ?

No Radio has nothing to do with Tidal et.al. Radio is simply being able to stream Internet-Radio stations by using their URL. Just about every music software on Earth provides the ability to stream from URL’s, its not a technological coding challenge.

Audirvana wants a vote, but that useless because 99% of Audirvana users ‘don’t’ come to this forum, so to say ‘not enough user votes’ is not fair at all…

The only logical reason I can think of is Tidal et.al does not want to compete with ‘free’ internet radio and stipulates that if you use our service for your product you can not provide ‘free’ services along side of our product…for “X” amount of time. I say this, because even Roon took years to implement internet radio…albeit very badly.

Anyways, Audirvana just be transparent about the situation and close this thread…the guessing game and begging has gone on long enough.

1 Like

Is there already news about this feature? I’m a long time Roon user and have to do my annual payment soon. I’m considering Audirvana if live radio is a feature.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but please please please please please can we have streaming radio capability in Audirvana. Pretty please with a cheery on top.

I too am very interested in the ability to stream internet radio with Audirvana.

Add me to the Radio list.

Also thumbs up from me for this feature request