Internet Radio URL play

Yes please, I have internet radio on all day. Not sure if this is possible, but have a look at TuneIn and Lumin’s implementation. One creates a free Tunein account, Lumin creates a link in it’s software and one just updates one’s system. Tunein has a wonderful search engine, access to sports, blogs etc and is 100% responsible for programming. So, you would only have to creat the interface. Not sure of licensing costs.

Damien,

It’s obvious from reading the whole thread that the demand is there for internet radio. Even to people like me who know nothing about technical matters, it’s pretty obvious that this is quite easy technically so it has to be a more ‘political’ issue. Explain to us once and for all why Audirvana doesn’t have this feature and let’s put an end to this thread once and for all!

1 Like

Hello @bodger99,

the purpose of User Voice section of the forum is to let us know what you would like to have in Audirvana. In the case of the Internet Radio, we have heard loud and clear that you would like to have Internet Radio in Audirvana. We can’t share you news about it for the moment but we will keep you up to date in our newsletter.

6 Likes

If it helps, all I want is all the commercial-free BBC Radio stations (specifically BBC 6music) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love too an internet radio function… And better integration with Tidal (i.e.: Track radio as in the Tidal app).

+1 for internet radio

1 Like

+1 for Internet radio, thanks

1 Like

Internet Radio before Shuffle By Album…. Pretty dang close but you know where I stand : )

+1 Internet Radio please. Thanks.

And I’ll add my voice for BBC Radio, specifically Radio 3 as well as Radio 6

Audirvana restera-il le SEUL media player à ne pas offrir la possibilité de streamer des flux radio ?

Bonjour, +1 , voici plusieurs années que cette fonctionnalité est demandée… Je commence à douter sérieusement de votre volonté de la mettre en place sans quoi il n’y aurait pas de sujet … quel dommage.

+1

Je viens d’acheter Audirvana … pour me rendre compte qu’il n’y avait pas de support pour la radio sur Internet et que cette fonctionnalité est demandée depuis des années. La réponse des développeurs a l’air d’être “on y pense mais on ne peux rien dire pour le moment” :open_mouth:

Franchement déçu.

+1 for Internet Radio

+1 for Internet Radio. I would also like to see a custom url function so that we can connect to subscription music services.

The radio channel you want to listen to in Audirvana, if you add a playlist from Tidal and create a playlist and name it, it immediately appears in the playlist in Audirvana. A solution until the radio comes out.

Hello,
I would really appreciate Internet Radio too (and to add our own streaming URL because some Hi-Res radio link are not always known).
Thank you very much

2 Likes

So hard to put the possibility to add internetradio in??
2,5 years since the first requenst…

I have just got the latest edition of What HI-FI magazine in the UK and inside is a full page advert for Audirvana, now the picture of the control panel clearly shows on the left a selection for Radios and Podcasts.
This advert invites us to “Discover The New Audirvana Studio”.
I have long wanted to use Audirvana software but decided to invest in Roon simply because they offer the option to stream internet radio and Audirvana haven’t, I listen to the BBC streams at 320b plus Radio Paradise & JB Radio 2 in FLAC and they sound superb through Roon.
On seeing this advert yesterday in the magazine I thought, great Audirvana have finally incorporated Radio streams into their software, so I spent £84 to buy the latest version of Audirvana only to find that once downloaded it did NOT include any option to stream internet radio.
Could somebody (preferably from Audirvana) please explain what is going on and why they are advertising in the national Uk audio press a version of the software that is at present unavailable.
This is so frustrating and very disappointing.
Peter

2 Likes

That’s interesting! I’d like to know too.

Thanks for sharing.