No response to requests for a Studio Trial

Trying every day, but requests for a trial are never answered with an email containing the link. Even tried to purchase Studio for a year, but the website sends me back to the trial page!

Refusing customers access to a product is not a winning business model.

JohnD
Santa Fe, NM

Have you send a mail to support@Audirvana.com?

Also (maybe superfluous to ask), did you check the spam folder in your mail?

It seems like they have punched way above their weight with this release, and are now overwhelmed by customer support requests - as far as I can tell, they are not responding to anyone else either.

1 Like

Yes. I have seen more posts like this (unable to get an AS trial or subscription). Hopefully it is sorted out soon.

[quote=“JohnD, post:1, topic:27322”]
Trying every day, but requests for a trial are never answered with an email containing the link
[/quoteI
I use audirvana since many years 3.5 being my 4Th version. With studio I have the same problem and get repeatedly offered to ask for the link but do not receive a link. Audirvana seems to believe to survive without money.
awefelix

reddog1

1m

With all the possible combinations of file types, resolutions, inputs, outputs, networking devices, listening devices, etc… AS trying to be all things to all people is probably like trying to catch a cloud in a landing net. It will never be perfect for everyone, because everyone has a different perception of what is perfect. Poor guy trying make that happen!

2 Likes

My point… trying to please everyone.
I have many tools that do one thing, and do it very well.
I have many applications that do one thing, and do it very well.
A 3.5 with the new audio engine would have been one app doing basically one thing, playing music, and doing it very well.
AS will probably end up being an excellent piece of software, but I prefer specialized tools, not swiss army knives. But again each to their own. Especially if it’s diffiicult to switch apps or turn the volume up or down physically, or choose a different album to play without getting out of your easy-chair.
( the last bit is just me sinking into sarcasm again )

1 Like

One good reason for not going near Roon, and software like it, it’s too many things.
I bought Audirvana way back for the only reason, I hated iTunes and it’s way of thinking it new better how I like my music categorised, and it’s general ‘nannying’.
I didn’t really consider the improved audio, though I do now, it was just the solution to my problem… I kept with it until now. AS is not an upgrade, it is a new and different application, aimed at a completely different user than I. It’s a pity 3.5 won’t be tweaked going forward… But as it works very well as is, and i don’t need to rent it, it suits.

1 Like

Why am I here? Because this is the Audirvana forum, of which I have been a subscriber since I purchased Audirvana. I got the invite to checkout AS, so I did and found it to be overkill for my needs,
the forum however still holds some interest, and remains entertaining.

2 Likes

Based on your logic we should only be here if you love Roon and love Audirvana Studio. Did I get it right?

2 Likes

Why overkill?
It’s the same thing as A3.5 + radios, podcasts & MusicBrainz tag. There’s nothing more.

Why don’t you post some more screenshots of AS with Bee Geez.

2 Likes

Does the MusicBrainz tag enhance your user experience with Qoubuz? Do you get nice suggestions of artists and albums to listen and to buy?

That’s interesting, but actually I asked VoyagerDude. I know that you don’t have music files, so you got no MusicBrainz tag.
I was wondering if, once the analysis was done, this tag really enhances the user experience of the streamers. It’s supposed to make to you proposals to listen and to buy music that may be new to you.

To be honest I didn’t pay much attention to the suggestions in AS yet. So I can’t comment on the accuracy or relevance. Or ease of use.

streaming integration? in 3.5?

What is streaming integration? I don’t stream.

And, I have perfectly adequate radio apps, I listen to podcasts rarely- and again there’s many options for that. I use Audirvana solely to play my digital music, no more, for which A3.5 is more than adequate for me.

1 Like

Tidal, Quobuz, and what is mistakenly called ‘radio’ these days.
That streaming.

I did not say that you need AS. I just reacted to the fact that you qualified it as “overkill” over A3.5.

Because except radios and podcasts, that are not especially useful to me neither, AS have nothing that A3.5 didn’t have already.